Thirty-Two

Push-ups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinenikki99: I don't know if you are still taking prompts for the story pushups but i wanted to try anyway^^ can you write a chapter where taemin gets jealous when girls confess and comes to the conclusion that minho likes someone else? It was there in the chapter where you wrote them get together.

 

Anonymous said: Push up - can you make a moment of jealous taemin when Minho is so popular around girls and boys? (But of course Minho only have eyes for taemin) and taemin is sulking and whining to jinnie about that? Thanks.

 

 

Jinki and Jonghyun usually went out for a jog in the evening. They walked to the park, jogged around the course before walking around the lake, sometimes relaxing on one of the benches, watching the sunset. Then they walked back home slowly, relishing the evening breeze. But Jonghyun’s schedule changed slightly whenever there was a new show being launched or some event being conducted by the radio station. It happened only once or twice a month though, but during some major events, Jonghyun had to work different hours for a week at a stretch.

 

This week wasn’t hectic like that, but today Jonghyun had to work from the afternoon until the midnight and Jinki didn’t want to step out alone for a jog. Taemin quickly wrapped up his homework and approached Jinki, offering to accompany him when his father was listlessly deciding what to do in Jonghyun’s absence.

 

They were done with the jog and had finally reached the bench near the lake. Taemin handed Jinki a water bottle before he pulled his legs up on the bench, crossing them.

 

Jinki caught his breath and drank some water before he turned to Taemin, “It’s been two years, right? Since Minho and you got together?”

 

Taemin flushed right away, not expecting that question, “Yes. It was the summer before we started high school and now we are gonna start our last year.”

 

Jinki smiled, “I always wanted to ask but it kept slipping my mind. You remember that time when I told you to go ask Minho why he stopped writing you his poems?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Then the next day you came storming in after school and were so eerily silent that it gave us the scare.”

 

Taemin puffed up his cheeks, frowning slightly, “Yes…”

 

“Then in the night when Jonghyun was gone, you came out and cuddled close to me, watching my comedy shows with a frown?”

 

“Yes,” Taemin whispered in regret, knowing where this conversation was going. He remembered it so well because it was THE embarrassing event of his life.

 

 

He was lying in Jinki’s lap, staring at the scene with a frown he couldn’t hide nor lessen. Soon his eyes became teary and Jinki noticed, forcing him to get up, “What happened, Taemin?”

 

Taemin just pursed his lips, not wanting to say anything but Jinki knew right away what-who- affected Taemin so much that it was beyond his control. “Minho?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter