Thirty-Seven

Push-ups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❄️ MinMin_92: If is not much to ask can you write a winter/christmas one with 2min playing on the snow and putting up some decoration and maybe a little under the mistletoe kiss of them imitating onew and jong and jong freaking out ❄️


 

Winter break was here and Taemin was super excited for just about everything. But it hadn’t snowed yet and that was dimming little Taemin’s parade gravely. It had snowed earlier in the month but the snow was almost gone (cleaned and melted) now… and all Taemin did while he helped his parents deck the house was ask when it would snow again.

 

Minho came over for a couple of days before Christmas because his parents had an emergency at work and that toned down Taemin’s inquiries about snow a great deal but Jonghyun was now facing something new from the little ones and he knew it was totally his husband’s fault.

 

Jonghyun was at work yesterday and Jinki was watching over the kids while marathoning kiddy Christmas movies with them and had stepped out later in the afternoon to get some more Christmas decorations. Jonghyun came home to a pile of colorful stuff, half of it didn’t make sense to him but he let it be, especially after seeing Taemin try to swim in the huge cardboard box full of tinsel, then pretending to drown and call out for Minho. He chuckled at the ridiculous way Minho tried to save Taemin- dramatic gasps and grunts of trying to hold on- and Taemin just made all kinds of funny, distressing noises while saying “his hands are slippewy and the sea is eating him”.

 

Jinki was making hot chocolate and Jonghyun snuggled into his shoulder after washing up, watching him pour it into their mugs. When he was done, he turned, leaning in and Jonghyun understood but put a finger to his lips.

 

“We’re standing under the mistletoe, babe,” Jinki said softly against Jonghyun’s finger before kissing it and Jonghyun glanced above, not catching just one mistletoe but a bunch of them hanging here and there across the entire living room.

 

Jonghyun sighed, giving in to the temptation that Jinki was, removing his finger before kissing his pout. Jinki chuckled, pecking Jonghyun’s lips again before handing him his hot chocolate and started calling out to the kids to come take theirs too.

 

Jonghyun just casually walked around the house while sipping on his hot chocolate to see how much of it had changed in his absence. All the rooms were overflowing, seemed overdone if anything, and only the living room– the Christmas tree, to be precise– was left to be decorated. But what he now finally was noticing was how almost every room (except for Taemin’s) had mistletoes hanging from the ceiling. He had entered their room and sighed, noticing what he hadn’t before– a mistletoe hanging right above their bed.

 

“Seriously,” He whispered into his mug before chuckling and entered the living room, finding a mistletoe right above where Jinki and he always cuddled up together on the couch. Jinki was sitting cross-legged right there, blowing on his hot chocolate, a smirk growing on his face when he noticed Jonghyun’s gaze. He patted the space next to him and Jonghyun rolled his eyes, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter