Eleven

Push-ups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Anonymous asked: Can you please write toddler Taemin having a fight with his parents Jonghyun and Jinki about something serious for a toddler? Stubborn Taemin. And of course as parents, Jonghyun and Jinki giving him a punishment? Then afterwards, the two parents feel so bad that they still end up babying Taemin after? Thank you! :)  

Anonymous asked: your kid!taemin au is the cutest thing ever ❤︎ i really enjoy stubborn taemin and wished if you can write more of that but also involving minho somehow uwu

 

School was out for the summer and all Taemin did was sleep till late and play with his cars, play-doh and blocks all day long, occasionally drawing this and that and trying to read the story books, clutching onto the book and running to whichever of his father that was home, to get help on a word he couldn’t read. Jonghyun and Jinki took him out to the park almost every evening and they had something special planned (amusement parks, camping, museum trips, barbeque, etc) every other weekend, but Taemin grew weary of his holidays too soon and the reason was Minho.

 

His friend was out of town on a vacation with his family and Taemin was fine for around two weeks without him, but when the third weekend of his summer vacation came, Taemin finally asked, “Appa...when Minho coming?”

 

Jonghyun hadn’t asked the Chois of their return so he just replied, “Soon.”

 

And Taemin got back to making towers with his blunt wooden blocks.

 

 

One night, Taemin was piling all his blocks into a huge tower, but it kept falling down. When it fell the fourth time, he began to cry, making his parents hurry to him.

 

“What happened, Taemin?” Jonghyun crouched down in front of their son, wiping his tears.

 

“My tower falling!” He sniffed, kicking the remnant of the blocks down.

 

“Taemin!” Jonghyun glared at him, “You can try again. Don’t kick things like that.”

 

“I tried four times!” Taemin wailed, “I can’t dwo it!”

 

“Okay, we’ll help you build it?” Jinki sat down beside the mess of blocks, gathering them up.

 

Taemin nodded and began to pile them up, Jinki and Jonghyun helping him.

 

Jonghyun wanted to make Taemin understand that his tower will fall again because it’s base had only one block, but Taemin did not listen and continued to make it his own way.

 

And as expected, it came crashing down soon.

 

“I hate bwocks!” Taemin screeched, fresh tears flowing down his cheeks as he kicked at the blocks again, making them fall onto his parents.

 

Jinki was approaching Taemin to pacify him but Jonghyun had snapped, “Taemin!”

 

His loud, angry call made Taemin cry harder and he ran away into his room.

 

Jinki was on his feet to follow him, but Jonghyun stopped him, “If he gets his way by throwing a tantrum then he will keep throwing them.”

 

Jinki sighed, nodding.

 

They heard Taemin wail and wail for around an hour until it grew faint and forced and stopped eventually. Both of them went to check up on Taemin and found him asleep, clutching onto Minmin.

 

They put the blanket on him and kissed his forehead, Jonghyun feeling slightly guilty as he switched off the light, deciding to make up to his son the next day.

 

 

Jonghyun had put away the blocks to keep Taemin’s attention off the failure of yesterday and it worked because Taemin seemed less agitated and chose to draw instead.

 

After lunch that day, Taemin came and snuggled against Jinki, “Jinnie I wanna go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter