Two

Push-ups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Anonymous asked: I noticed tae had the frog plushie and couldn’t help but wonder if that was a subtle hint to 2min, if yes, can you do a short one about them?

 

Jonghyun was exhausted when he got home from the monthly grocery shopping, holding onto a sleeping Taemin in his arms. He tucked him in bed and came back to the living room, chuckling as he saw Jinki trying to get all the bags inside in one trip. He saved him from collapsing and spread out all the bags on the kitchen table before starting to arrange everything.

Jinki was helping too, “This must have taken really long. Did Taemin trouble you?”

“Surprisingly not.” Jonghyun answered, “I got him a reward toy for his patience today.”

“Lilimakeen?” Jinki asked, “Lightning McQueen, I mean.” He chuckled, “Taemin’s lingo is rubbing off on me, damn. When I went to rent out the movie, I asked for ‘The Lilimakeen Movie’ and they said they didn’t have it.  I realized what I did when I was halfway home and turned around and asked for Cars 2.”

Jonghyun laughed, “He didn’t choose the car this time.” He pulled out a frog plushie from his bag, “His eyes were stuck on this ever since he saw it on the shelf.”

Jinki stared at the plushie for a while, the blank big eyes of the toy getting slightly on his nerves, “Sometimes I don’t get kids at all.”

 

Taemin really loved Minmin (he had named the plushie that) so much that he dragged it everywhere (it was a little big for him) and even slept while hugging it (he had never hugged a toy to sleep before). He used to make it sit beside him everywhere, take care of him (brush its imaginary teeth and comb its non-existent hair) and when his spring break ended and Monday came, he was crying a fit in the morning because he wanted to take it to school but Jonghyun said he couldn’t.

Jonghyun gave up when Taemin wouldn’t put his shoes on and ran to his room, face buried in Minmin as he continued to wail. Glancing at the clock, he sighed and followed his son.

“Why do you want to take it to school, Taemin?” He started gently.

Taemin looked up, with teary eyes, “I wanna show Minmin to my friend.”

Jonghyun thought a while, “You are not allowed to take toys to schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter