Twenty-Five

Push-ups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anonymous said:

I really love your Push-Ups drabble <3 I was wondering, if it's not out of your comfortzone, if you could do another really funny teen-2min, where for example Jjong walks in on 2min acting strange or Jongyu overhearing/finding something that makes them worried the young adults might have started doing "it"and then they have no idea how to handle it :-) I think it could be really funny because I could imagine Onew being all cool and Jjong totally freaking out by the mere thought of it :-P Thanks!

 

 

Jonghyun had just got home but he was still at the door of the garage, staring at his phone, trying to make sense of an email he had just received. He leaned at the door, peeking into the kitchen (the garage door opened into the kitchen), watching Taemin and Minho enter the kitchen from the other side, unaware of his presence. He locked his phone, deciding to read the email later. The two seemed a little disturbed and Jonghyun’s suspicions kicked in, especially more so, since now they were dating. It had been a couple of months since he found out and they were really endearing together but Jonghyun was always a little afraid they might be getting into things a little soon. Okay, just one thing. .

 

Minho had turned eighteen recently but Taemin didn’t until summer and hence he had always been leaving feelers that their love should be limited to kissing and cuddling for now. But seeing how attached they were, Jonghyun frequently doubted that they hadn’t stopped at kissing and cuddling and took things further and maybe screwed up or something. He didn’t even know how they could screw up but he was pretty much convinced that they would. Of course, they would...why was also called screwing then?

 

“Appa’s gonna kill me!” Taemin’s alarmed whisper came, “What do I do, Minho?”

 

“Don’t freak out for starters,” Minho started filling a glass with water, “And we’re in this together, so let’s think about it together?”

 

Taemin took the glass of water, looking really troubled, “Okay, but please let’s keep this a secret. At least until I gather face to tell Appa and Jinnie…” He sighed, “Appa will be so devastated...this is totally embarrassing...”

 

“Okay, wait a minute, how is your- our situation- anything close to shameful? Isn’t it normal? Let’s just be more careful from now on. Also, don’t worry about tomorrow. It’s not gonna hurt as much as last time. I promise it won’t. I know how it’s done, so you have nothing-”

 

Jonghyun had walked into view just then and Minho stopped short, making Taemin turn and flinch slightly at Jonghyun’s sight, “Um, hi appa.” He squeaked out and before Jonghyun could ask, he made an excuse and dragged Minho away with him.

 

Jonghyun just shook his head, Taemin’s behavior proving true all his suspicions.

 

 

“Are you sure?” Jinki raised a brow. “That they started doing it?”

 

“Yeah, I overheard them and they scrambled away like they’d done something wrong.” Jonghyun sighed. He calmed a little, only to get all worked up. He started pacing around, “I mean, YEAH, it is wrong, they are young and they don’t understand the importance of that. You do it when you are responsibly and seriously in love, not because you’re and want to experiment with your body-”

 

“And the reason you are freaking out is you think they aren’t responsible enough nor serious enough?” Jinki asked, “And...if they want to experiment, what’s wrong-”

 

“I…!” Jonghyun dropped down, biting his lip, unable to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter