Three

Push-ups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 strawhatmvp asked: can you write JongTae mishaps that make Jinki but Taemin always impeccable timing?

 

Taemin finished reciting his little poem he had come up with for ‘Creative Day’ (which was tomorrow) and began explaining his poem with the drawings he had done on a chart. Jinki was having a hard time holding in his laughter when Taemin pointed to a section of his drawing and went on about cakes and icecreams and birthdays and all what it looked liked to Jinki was poop and .

Jonghyun elbowed him, making him stifle his groan.

“Appa! Jinnie! Was it good?” Taemin chirped the moment he finished, looking to his parents with big earnest eyes.

“It was amazing, Taemin.” Jonghyun beckoned him.

Taemin dashed into Jonghyun’s arms and Jinki straightened his face and ruffled the boy’s hair, “I loved it.”

Taemin beamed and took out bits and pieces of colored paper from his pocket and threw it up into the air, “I made rainbow rain for appa and Jinnie.”

Jonghyun chuckled, catching a few in his palms and Jinki pulled Taemin’s cheek slightly, “Okay, off to bed now.”

Taemin nodded and dashed into the room. Jinki finally leant back, his eyes catching Taemin’s drawing and sending him into a fit of laughter.

“You’re helping him next time. Let’s see if you can still laugh then.” Jonghyun scowled.

Jinki’s laughter calmed and he looked to Jonghyun, who was ruffling his own hair off the colored paper, grumbling about having to clean again.

He looked so temptingly cute that Jinki couldn’t help but lean in, Jonghyun’s knowful, mischievous smile tempting him more.

In seconds they were making out passionately, and a minute later things were gonna hit the next level, but Taemin’s loud call interrupted them, making them scoot away, embarrassed.

The next moment, Taemin was standing before them, spreading his chart, “I wanna say my poem again!”

 

“Here you go, baking powder.” Jinki said, placing the bag on the counter before going back to hang his keys.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know how it slipped my mind. I got everything on my way from work, but forgot the main ingredient.” Jonghyun’s reply came, “Oh, gosh! Taemin! Don’t do that!”

Jinki chuckled at the edgy tone of Jonghyun’s voice and entered the kitchen, the view making him raise his brows.

His husband and son were literally doused in flour and edible glitter; and if Jinki had to put the condition of their kitchen in the most kindest words, he would just say it was completely unrecognizable.

Jonghyun gave a little slap to Taemin’s hands that were going into the cake dough yet again, before smiling at Jinki slightly and grabbing the baking powder, mixing it in.

Taemin pouted, but Jonghyun distracted him from his oncoming wail, “What shape do you want the cake, Taemin?”

“I want it swirly.” Taemin replied excitedly and Jonghyun bit his lip in predicament, making Jinki laugh.

“How about…we do the icing swirly and make the cake round?” Jonghyun asked, and Taemin thought a while before nodding.

“Phew.” Jonghyun chuckled, bringing out the round mould and pouring the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter