Fourteen

Push-ups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Anonymous said: hi! would it be possible for you to write kids!2min showing their affection for each other in front of jongyu? after reading your latest update (w/minho coming back home), i can’t stop myself from imagining the horror and surprise in jonghyun’s face when kids!2min decides to show them their cute kiss.. you know, like after watching lovers on tv give each other a kiss.. if this is ridiculous, pls feel free to ignore XD

 

 

There were so many endearing things about Taemin that Jonghyun just could not keep track of even if he wanted to. But there was one new thing he had seen Taemin do in his break that he found utterly, ridiculously adorable. Maybe because it involved Jinki.

Taemin was a cute little Jinnie-copycat.

 

Jonghyun didn’t know when all of his copycat-ness had begun, but one Saturday when he had come back from his schedule which had ran late into the next afternoon, he found Jinki on the sofa upon his tummy, wearing his glasses, his unstyled hair tamed with a clip, typing away furiously on his laptop. He was probably finishing up some work he had gotten home for the weekend, but what was out of the ordinary was Taemin on the adjacent couch, lying in the exact same position as his father, wearing his fake, red glasses, his overgrown bangs pulled back with a clip messily (he must have worn it himself by the look of it), reading a picture book, trying to imitate the intensity of Jinki’s face.

Jonghyun chuckled softly to himself, clicking a picture of the scene before he disturbed it with his presence.

When Jinki noticed Jonghyun’s presence, he sat up to welcome him with a smile, but Jonghyun shushed him and pointed to Taemin, who was too engrossed in the so many things he was trying to do that he had not noticed him yet.

Jinki looked to him and laughed, getting up and picking the boy up, tickling him as he flopped back into his couch, Taemin in his lap, giggling. Jonghyun sat down beside them, and finally Taemin noticed him, excitedly crawling into Jonghyun’s lap instead, “Appa! Look! I is little Jinnie!”

Jonghyun fixed the hair clip, before looking to Jinki and then back to Taemin, putting on a very thoughtful expression before he finally gave in to Taemin’s adorable expectant eyes, pinching his cheek as he chuckled, “Yes you are!”
 

 



The second time when Jonghyun found Taemin’s “Jinnie-copycat-ness” blaring was when he was getting the boy ready for school after a long weekend and found him trying to brush his hair on his own, standing on a stool to look at himself properly in the mirror, holding his little brush as he swept his bangs to the side, pouting when they would just fall back upon his forehead again.

It did not take much time until Jonghyun realized that Taemin was trying to comb his hair like Jinki, because he was trying to copy the exact Jinki did when setting his hair to the side.

Jonghyun watched him fail a couple of times more until he got down from his stool and came looking for him, holding out the brush, “Appa! Brush my hair!”

“Okay, okay.” He picked him up and put him on the stool again, “Stand straight.”

“Appa! Make it like Jinnie!”

Jonghyun chuckled, having been waiting for him to say it. He sprayed a little water on Taemin’s bangs and then brushed them and patted them until they stayed in place, watching him stare at his hair in awe before stepping down beaming. He was extra careful (more like extra stiff) putting on his bag and when they got to the door, where Jinki was already waiting, with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter