Chapter 8

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I woke up on the next day feeling better, my stomach didn’t hurt anymore but I felt my body was still a bit weak. The doctor said I shouldn’t come to the college for today so I could have some rests. I already had my breakfast, I didn’t want to end up in the hospital like yesterday though so I should pay more attention into my meals. I was just lazing around watching TV when I heard the bell rang. I walked toward the door and opened it.

“Ana oh my God, are you okay?” Mina suddenly engulfed me in the hug. “Daehyun told me that you were fainting and went to the hospital last night.” She informed in a worry tone.

I chuckled. “Yes it’s true unnie. But I’m alright now, I’m sorry to make you worried.” I just realized that Mina wasn’t alone, there’s Yoojin, Jin, and Hoseok too.

“Hello Ana, are you feeling better? Yesterday Taehyung told Jimin that he found you laying on the floor and he immediately took you to the hospital.” Jin waved at me.

“I’m feeling much better right now, Jin oppa.” I smiled slightly at him. Okay so how Yoojin and Mina could get here? The security couldn’t let anyone to enter the apartment without the owner of the room with them. I let them to enter my room and we got into the living room.

“Well thanks for the guys right here. The security in the lobby didn’t allow me and Yoojin to get here, but we met Jin-ssi and Hoseok-ssi and we told them that we’re your friends and the guys said to the security that we’re their friends so the security allowed us immediately.” Mina chuckled while explaining why they could get here.

“Why didn’t you call me, unnie? I can fetch you guys in the lobby you know?” I asked Mina.

“No no no, of course you should get rest in your room. We’re lucky though we met them.” Mina said while turning her head at Jin and Hoseok. Meanwhile, Yoojin was silent on her seat. I chuckled slightly. It must be because of Jin was also here right now.

“We’re sorry Ana, we just got a chance to visit you now because last night we finished our practice at past midnight. And the other members are having schedule right now so they can’t visit you.” Jin said and he continued. “Oh right, here we bought some bakeries.” He smiled and placed a bag of bakeries on the table.

“We also brought you some fruits sweetie, we knew you like tangerines so much, so we bought a lot of it.” Mina said then placed the fruits on the table.

“Thank you so much guys, actually you don’t have to buy these.” I smiled at them and felt touched because I had friends who cared so much for me.

I cleared my throat and said. “Okay so I want to introduce you guys with each other. Jin oppa and Hoseok, she’s Mina unnie and she’s Yoojin. And girls, they’re Jin oppa and Hoseok from BTS.”

“We already knew Mina-ssi, Ana. Well everyone knows that she’s Yongguk hyung’s girlfriend.” Hoseok said while grinning.

“Ah but I think I also know Yoojin-ssi! Do you by any chance an ARMY? Because I think I saw you several times at our fan signing, but I’m sorry if I was wrong.” Jin said to Yoojin while smiling.

“I – I – ugh, it’s – it’s true Jin-ssi. I’m your fan actually.” Yoojin stuttered and blushed hardly.

“Really? I’m so happy because Ana has friend who’s an ARMY and thank you so much for being our fan, Yoojin.” Jin smiled widely at Yoojin and she couldn’t help but blushed more.

“For your information Yoojin is also Himchan’s younger sister guys!” Mina exclaimed.

“Seriously?” Hoseok and Jin were screaming at the same time. I just laughed at them.

I excused myself to get some drinks and snacks for them then we continued to talk with each other.

Hoseok said that last night when Jimin told the guys about I was admitted into the hospital, Jungkook was so persistent to come to the hospital right away because he really wanted to see me. He also wanted to visit my room this morning before his schedule but Namjoon didn’t allow him afraid that I was still sleeping at the moment and Namjoon said that they would visit me later after their schedule. I just laughed at Jungkook’s cuteness, but I felt a bit sad because I made people worried about me. Jin and Yoojin also had some conversations and I found it cute to see their interactions. Yoojin was really shy around Jin but Jin looked comfortable around her. I hope they would get along in the future though.

After having some chit-chat with them, they excused themselves and left my room. Yoojin had her class after lunch and Mina also had to back to her work at her clothing store. Jin and Hoseok also said that they wanted back to their room and told me if I need anything, don’t bother to knock on their door.

 

 

 

I did my assignment in my bedroom and I stopped typing when my phone was ringing. I took my phone and saw Daehyun was calling me. I slide the green button and answered the call.

“Hello Dae.”

“Hey, how are you right now? How’s your stomach?”

“Don’t worry Dae, I feel so much better now.” I chuckled

He sighed in relieve. “Good to hear then, you didn’t skip your breakfast and lunch for today, right?”

I laughed at him, he sounded like my mom. “I’m not Dae, I already ate breakfast and lunch. I don’t want to end up hospitalized again. You sound like my mom you know?”

“Well, I can’t help it. I get worried easily when it comes to you.” He whined and I almost choked. I get worried easily when it comes to you. Of course, because we’re friends! Don’t think anything funny Ana!

“You shouldn’t Dae, I already promised you that I’m gonna be okay. I’m sorry though because I made you worry.”

“It’s okay Ana. By the way, I’m sorry I can’t come to visit you today. I have full schedule for today. I will make it up to you later, I promise. Ah the other members said hi and wished you to get well soon too.”

Suddenly I heard the bell rang. “Dae of course it’s okay! I’m not mad or anything just because you can’t come here. Good luck for your schedule okay?” The bell once again was ringing, and I stood up from my seat right away, readied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter