Chapter 12

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I had breakfast in this Monday morning feeling nervous because I still didn’t know how to face people today. I decided to act normal, besides people wouldn’t know I was the girl who’s in the dating article. The pictures didn’t reveal my face that much though. I washed the dishes and ready to go to the college when I heard the bell rang. I opened my door and it revealed Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin outside.

“Hi noona.” Jimin waved at me and I waved back at him.

“We decided to take you to the college first before we go to the BigHit.” Jin said to me.

“Ah it’s okay guys. I can take the bus.” I declined the offer politely.

“C’mon Ana! We can go together, BigHit is near your college tho.” Hoseok cheerfully said.

I turned my head toward Taehyung and he just shrugged and pouted playfully. “Okay guys, I can’t say no.” I smiled at them.

We arrived in front of my college in fifteen minutes, this time Jin was driving the car with Hoseok in the passenger seat beside him. While me, Taehyung, and Jimin were in the backseat. I thanked them and bid them goodbye before I left the car, but Taehyung was stopping me.

“Are you sure you can go alone?” He asked me.

I chuckled. “Of course Taehyung. You don’t have to worry, I’ll be safe.” I smiled at him.

“If anything happened don’t forget to call me, you already saved my number last night right?” Okay he was starting to act like Mina and Daehyun right now. I just nodded my head and he said once again. “Please be careful okay?” I nodded once again and bid them a goodbye.

I walked toward my first class and acted normal like usual. The students didn’t mind me at first but some students starting to glance at me and whispering with each other when I walked pass them in the hallway. I didn’t mind them and kept walking into my class but two girls were stopping me. I began to worry and felt nervous.

“Oh hi! Can I help you guys?” I asked them with a smile. Ana please just act normal and natural.

“It’s really you! You’re really V’s girlfriend!” The girl almost screaming but the other girl hushed her.

“Be quiet Jihyun!” Then the girl turned her head at me. “I’m sorry Ana-ssi, you’re from International Business major right? I’m Miyeon and she is Jihyun. Sorry for stopping you in the hallway like this.” Miyeon bowed at me.

“Ah it’s okay Miyeon-ssi. Yes, I’m Ana from International Business major.” I smiled at them.

“I’m sorry too Ana-ssi, I’m just curious when I read the article about BTS V is dating someone from our college. When I saw the photo I’m sure the girl is you.” Jihyun smiled at me.

Okay what should I say right now? I closed my eyes and I remembered Taehyung said to me last night. “When people ask you if you’re my girlfriend or not, just answer it with a yes. People don’t like someone who’s lying. Because the agency already revealed it to the public though so you can’t deny it.” I sighed and smiled at them once again. “Yes, that’s me.”

 

 

 

The first day of being Taehyung’s ‘girlfriend’ wasn’t easy. In the lunch break, some students kept glancing at me once in a while. There’s also my classmates who congratulated me in the class. So far there weren’t any students who disturbed or harassed me. I hope they wouldn’t do bad things to me until the next three months. Yes Taehyung asked me to be his fake girlfriend only for three months and after that we would pretend to break up.

I walked into my last class for today and I unlocked my phone when I felt it was vibrating in my hand. It was a message from Daehyun. I opened the text right away.

 

From: Jung Daehyun

Hi Ana, when your last class will be over?

 

I typed my reply to him immediately.

 

To: Jung Daehyun

Hi Dae, my last class will be finished at 8.00 pm

 

After I sent it, Daehyun replied it right away.

 

From: Jung Daehyun

Ok, I’ll fetch you in front of the gate like usual:) See you later~

 

 

I scrunched my forehead in confuse. Why Daehyun wants to fetch me tonight? I just shrugged and replied an ‘okay’ to him. Then I continued walking into my next class.

The last class finished with two assignments from Mr. Park. I left the classroom immediately and walking toward the gate. It’s already dark because the time showed it’s almost 8.00 pm. I stopped in front of the entrance gate and I saw Daehyun looking down onto the ground while leaning against his car wearing a cap. I smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter