Chapter 10

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I had breakfast in this Sunday morning feeling happy. Happy because I had a lot of fun in the Seoul Land yesterday. It was enough to reduce my stress for a while before I was going back to my college routine tomorrow.

Suddenly I remembered about Daehyun’s face in the Ferris Wheels yesterday. I blushed and I shook my head to erase the thoughts. I also remembered Taehyung’s cold face last night. We already in the good terms but why was he turning back into cold mode? I was trying to not think much about those two guys but I couldn’t help it. Maybe Taehyung is having a problem, so he was being like that last night. Or maybe he had a fight with his girlfriend? Okay never mind, that’s not my problem.

“Ah I forgot. The fridge and the food cabinets are almost empty. I think I should go to the supermarket for grocery shopping?” I asked myself and I nodded. I grabbed my wallet and my phone then left my apartment room to the nearest supermarket.

 

 

 

I left the supermarket carrying two big plastic bags. I already bought some foods and drinks for the next two weeks. I walked into the cab line to hire a taxi but I felt someone wrapped his arm around my shoulder and he took my plastic bags from my hands. I looked at the person and I gasped. It’s Taehyung.

“Babe, what taking you so long? I’m already waiting for you in the car.” Taehyung said sweetly at me. Babe? What the ?

“Yah! Are you out of your mind?” I nearly screamed and tried to pull myself away from him but he moved his hand to wrap it around my waist tightly. My eyes widened. He’s indeed crazy.

“Ana, please don’t ask anything. Just play along with me. Please just for this one. I’ll explain it later.” Taehyung whispered to me with his pleading eyes. After he said those words, I saw a girl running toward us. Isn’t she the girl who kissed Taehyung in front of Bangtan’s room that night?

“Oppa! Who is she?” The girl was looking at me with her hatred eyes.

“I already said to you that I have a girlfriend, right? So here she is, she’s my girlfriend.” Taehyung said to the girl and smiling sweetly at me.

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

I just put some groceries into the backseat of the car. The hyungs had a schedule right now. Jungkook and Jimin were also in the Bighit to do the dance practice. Meanwhile here I was. I was having a grocery shopping in the supermarket. I walked into the driver seat and I froze when I felt someone was hugging me from behind. I pulled away from the hug then I gasped when I saw Joy was smiling widely in front of me. What does she want again right now?

“Oppa! I’m so happy I meet you here!” She giggled.

“Didn’t I already say that you should stay away from me? Why are you still following me?” I said coldly.

“Oppa, I never want to give up. I still want to go back to you.” She pouted.

“I already have a girlfriend. So, off.” I turned my body to enter the car but she suddenly grabbed my hand.

“I don’t believe you oppa! I know you still love me!” She was screaming loudly and people around us began to look at our way and whispering with each other. . It can’t be good. What if there’s some fans or the worst what if there’s some paparazzi or reporters around here? I didn’t even wear mask or cap right now. I closed my eyes tightly and I was ready to snap again when I saw someone carrying two big plastic bags while walking toward the cab line. Bingo!

I pulled myself away from Joy and I walked quickly toward the cab line to approach the girl. I put my arm around her shoulder and took the plastic bags from her hands with my other hand. She looked at me with a shock face.

“Babe, what taking you so long? I’m already waiting for you in the car.” I said sweetly to her.

“Yah! Are you out of your mind?” She nearly screamed and she pulled away from my arm, but I just wrapped my hand again around her waist tightly. I saw her eyes widened at me.

“Ana, please don’t ask anything. Just play along with me. Please just for this one. I’ll explain it later.” I whispered to her with my pleading eyes.

“Oppa! Who is she?” Joy suddenly appeared in front of us. She was looking at Ana with his hatred eyes.

“I already said to you that I have a girlfriend, right? So here she is, she’s my girlfriend.” I said while smiling sweetly at Ana. I heard Ana gasped and once again I looked at her with my pleading eyes and she just nodded weakly.

I released my hand from her waist and I took her hand in my hand. “Joy I’m sorry. I already told you many times that I can’t come back to you because I already have a girlfriend. As you can see, she’s my girlfriend. I love her so much.”

“No! I don’t believe all of these s! Isn’t she your neighbour who lives in front of your room? No, she isn’t your girlfriend! I know it!” Joy was screaming. Many people were already looking toward us but I didn’t care about it anymore. I just needed to finish it no matter what happened.

“If I kissed her right now in front of you, you’re going to believe it?” I asked her with a smirk. She just kept silent. “Okay then. I’m going to kiss her now.” I sighed as I began to lean toward Ana’s face. I’m sorry Ana. But I stopped immediately when I heard Joy’s scream.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter