Chapter 27

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hey wake up, it’s morning already.” I shook Taehyung’s shoulders lightly. He was still sleeping while snoring and I couldn’t help to let a small chuckle. I fixed his bangs which almost covering his sleeping eyes. “You must be really tired, I’ll let you sleep more then.”

I took a peek once again on Taehyung’s face before I stood up from the bed but the sudden mumblings which came from his mouth suddenly took my breath away. “I love Ana so much. Ugh even Daehyun hyung can’t snatch her from me--- errrr and not you too Jungkook” Taehyung said those words in a whisper but he was still sleeping. I bite my bottom lips to prevent me from grinning but there’s no avail, I gave up and smiled in content.

I saw Taehyung shifted a bit on his sleep and I brought myself closer to his sleeping figure, whispering the magical words “I love you too” on his left ear. I saw he was smiling in his sleep after I said those words. I instinctively smile in return then I landed a peck on his left cheeks in silent, afraid if I woke him up. Then I tip toed leaving him still sleeping on the bed, while I went into the kitchen, preparing the breakfast for both of us.

With a messy bun and wearing a light blue apron which was my favorite color, I hummed a random tune while frying the beef bacon. I knew Taehyung really loved to eat all of kind of meats so I thought I would put his favorite dish for today’s breakfast. I already fried some eggs and made some toasts, hot chocolate was the last thing which hadn’t been made. I would make it last after I finished with the bacon.

I flipped the bacon carefully but when I was flipping the other bacon, I yelped in surprise when I felt a pair of strong arms were wrapping around my waist. “Good morning baby.” I turned my head to the right side to face Taehyung with his still sleepy face and messy bed hair. “Why didn’t you wake me up?” He asked with a crack voice.

“I did but you’re still sleeping peacefully there like a dead log and good morning to you too the sleepyhead.” I said as I turned my head at the pan, resuming to flip the bacon which was almost burnt. “You even snoring.” I chuckled when I remembered how loud his snore. “You looked really tired Tae, so I didn’t try to wake you up again so I let you sleep a little bit more.” I turned my head to the side again and smiling sweetly at him.

“You and your consideration toward the others----” Taehyung paused and continued. “That’s why I love you.” He said those words before taking me into the deep kiss. We pulled away from each other and he landed a quick peck on my lips before saying. “But your consideration didn’t let us to have a morning kiss and cuddling time on the bed.” He pouted then he continued. “Well, I already had the morning kiss in the kitchen. That’s not bad, it’s even more romantic.” He chuckled and I flicked his forehead softly.

“Me and my consideration while you and your fluffy cheesy acts.” I mimicked him and he laughed louder, still wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled again. I didn’t know how many times I smiled whenever I was with him. “Tae, could you please let go of me for a while? I need to put the bacon on the plate. I can’t move because your strong arms, well more like the steel arms are back hugging me right now.”

Instead of listening to what I said, Taehyung just turned off the stove with his left hand and he resumed to hug me again. “What if I don’t want to?” He whispered on my right ear giving me goosebumps all around my body. He then moved his lips to land a soft peck on the crook of my neck.

“Ta---T—Tae, wh—what are you---” I stammered when I felt Taehyung’s lips gave me another peck on my neck. I blushed hardly with his sudden behavior. My eyes widened when his lips suddenly on my neck skin. “Y----Ya—Yah Kim Taehyung ugh wai---t” I tried to release the hug but he still hugging me tightly while his mouth was still on my neck. He then released his lips from my neck and kiss the place where he had been in tender before grinning widely at me.

I turned my face toward his face and readied to snap at him but he was way too fast at cutting my words. “I’m marking you, because you’re mine.” The grin was never left his face. “I had a nightmare last night. Someone tried to snatch you away from me. Even though it was just a dream, it’s enough scaring me to death. I can’t let that happen in the future.”

Oh I think that’s the time when he was sleep talking on his sleep. My eyes turned into a soft one when I heard the explanation. I held his cheeks with my right hand then I said. “That won’t happen Tae, don’t worry.”

Taehyung was ready to take me into another kiss when the bell of my apartment room was ringing. “Seriously? Who the hell is that at this hour?” He groaned loudly as he released his arms off my waist. “I will take the door. Just continue with the breakfast okay wifey?” He winked at me and my face getting hot because of the ‘wifey’ word then I resumed the activity to put the bacon on the plate.

A minute had passed after Taehyung took the door but instead of hearing Taehyung’s voice, I heard a commotion and a female’s voice. I scrunched my forehead in confuse. I put the plate of beef bacons on the dining table then I walked toward the living room to check it out.

“Mina unnie?” My eyes widened when I saw Mina gave Taehyung a stern look with her folding arms on her chest. “And Yoojin?” I let another word, well it’s more like a question.

“Good morning to you too Ana.” Mina greeted me in a sarcasm while Yoojin waved at me from the front door. “What is he doing here in this early morning?” Mina asked me as her eyes were glaring toward Taehyung’s direction.

“Ah--- it’s--- uhm---” Damn it! Mina unnie hates Taehyung to the guts and the fact that we already dating for real n---

“What about come in first noonas? We’re about to have breakfast together.” Taehyung finally suggested to save me for the further interrogation. I sighed in relieve as I gestured them to came inside my room.

“Well, we bought some bakeries and coffee Ana. Yoojin told me that you just came back from the field trip last night so you must be tired and we chose to come here to bring you the breakfast but-- why do we find him here in your room too? You haven’t answered my question earlier hmm?” Mina squinting her eyes at me.

“Uhm----” I began to fidget with my own feet. C’mon Ana think about something! “Actually--Tae just ca--- errr I mean Tahyung just came here because he wants to borrow some---“

I gasped loudly when I felt someone arm was securely wrapping around my shoulder. “Actually I fetched her from the University last night and we spent our last night together in Ana’s room.” I heard Taehyung’s chirped happily beside me. . I’m so dead. “And the most important thing that you guys need to know is----”

“No!” I immediately cut him off. “He just said a nonsense thing unnie! You know that he loves to joke around right?” I laughed in nervous. I glanced toward Mina to see her reaction but she just kept her face blanked. “He came here this early morning to borrow---“

“Ah I see.” Mina cut me off. “So that’s explaining the kiss mark on the right side of your neck, am I wrong Ana?” Mina smirked at me while her eyes were gazing through my neck, to the spot which was kissed by Taehyung a few minutes ago. I saw Yoojin hold her laughter while my eyes widened in horror.

I tried to take a look on my neck but I couldn’t see anything. While I was too busy to scan that ‘kiss mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter