Chapter 26

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

I put a cup of hot tea on the table of Jungkook’s Golden Closet. Golden Closet was the name of Jungkook’s own built studio and I always needed to hold myself to not laugh whenever someone said the ‘Golden Closet’ words. Jungkook was still busy humming some tunes as he was wearing the headphone so he probably didn’t notice that I was also here. Yesterday when we were having the celebration to celebrate my relationship with Ana, I hadn’t had enough time to talk with him to settle the things between us so I chose to talk with him now. I was shocked when I found out that he was the one who initially made the idea to bring me back together with Ana.

“Hey, drink your tea first Kookie. Don’t work yourself too much, having a rest for a while doesn’t hurt right?” I smiled at him after I took the headphone away from his ears.

Jungkook seemed shocked when he knew that I was here. “Ah hyung, thank you. Actually you don’t have to.” He smiled widely, showing me his bunny teeth. Then he sipped the tea softly. “It’s salty hyung! Did you put salt instead of sugar?”

“What? I’m sure I put sugar there!” I panicked then I took the cup from his hand. “Let me have a taste.” I sipped the tea but instead of tasting the saltiness, the sweetness had melted on my tongue. Jungkook laughed loudly and I just rolled my eyes when I realized he was success deceiving me.

“I’m sorry hyung.” He was still laughing loudly and I was starting to laugh along with him too. I was glad that he was turning into his bubbly side again.

I cleared my throat then I took a deep breath. “Well Jungkook, I’m sorry.” I finally said my apology to him. “I was the first one who knows that you like her and I was also the one who said that I would never like her, but now--- I just stole her away from you. I’m so sorry Jungkook, I’m such a bad hyung for you.”

Jungkook just flashed a warm smile at me then he replied. “Hyung, why did you apologize when you didn’t do something wrong at all? You and Ana noona are meant to be together.”

“But you lik----“

“Hyung, I’m going to blame myself if I interfere your relationship with her further.” He cut me off as he patted my shoulder softly. “I may like her a lot but she doesn’t like me back. The one whom she likes is you hyung.”

I couldn’t let a single word when Jungkook said those words, I was being more guilty than ever. I just kept silent on my seat while thinking deeply about what should I say next to encourage him but Jungkook was faster to block my mind.

“Hyung, don’t think too much, you will grow wrinkles on your face if you always do that.” He laughed slightly and I just gave him a smile in return. “We all know that you like her hyung. Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung once told me that Ana noona just sees me as her younger brother and nothing more. They also told me that Ana noona may like you and we were right about it so I made an idea to bring you both back together into the real relationship.”

This time I was shocked when I heard about Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung told about those things to Jungkook, I wanted to know about the further information and asked him about it but he seemed to know that I was curious so he continued the explanation.

“Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung are Ana noona best friends right? They often hang out together so Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung once asked Ana noona about me, Daehyun hyung, and you. She told them she just seeing me as her younger brother, she also said that Daehyun hyung is a good friend for her. And you know what happened when they asked her about you?” Jungkook hung the question to let me think about all of the possibility answers and he continued saying. “When they asked her about you, her reaction was so priceless hyung! Ana noona was acting differently when it comes to you so Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung assumed that she likes you even though she didn’t admit it directly. Then I had an idea to make you jealous when we had a lunch party back then, I’m sorry hyung I did those clingy things to her to make you jealous and it worked!” He laughed loudly and I just pouted at him. “We need to knock some senses to your mind so you can go back together with her and yeah the idea that we acted that Ana noona would go to Paris forever was also my idea.” Jungkook grinned widely at me after he ended the explanation.

I sighed in silent as I gave him a small smile. “But I don’t think I have a right to confess to her when I know that you also---“

“Hyung please stop blaming yourself.” Once again Jungkook cut me off. “C’mon hyung, I’m also happy when I know that you and her already back together and this time you guys are in the real relationship. So please be good to her okay?”

I brought myself to hug Jungkook who was like my own brother with a touched heart. “Thank you Kookie, you already grown up to the mature man yet you still act like a little baby sometimes.” I chuckled then I felt he also hugged me back. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect her no matter what happened even though it will cost my life. She’s the most important thing to me from now on.” I released the hug as I gave him a reassuring smile.

“I know hyung, she’s also important to me so if you hurt her or make her cry even once, I’m going to snatch her away from you. Got it?” He warned me with a serious face.

When I wanted to reply his remark, my phone was suddenly ringing from my pocket. I took it and I saw Ana’s contact name was flashing on my screen, signalling that she was calling me. “Hyung just take the call, don’t make her wait.” I turned my head to see Jungkook giving me a nod to answer the call.

“You don’t have to worry Kookie. I don’t want to loose her so I would surely be there beside her whenever she needs me. She can lean on me and I can provide everything for her.” I gave him a pat on his shoulder and I continued. “I’m going to answer the call first okay?”

 

 

 

 

Ana’s POV

“Where is he?” I scanned the parking lot in my University to search for a certain someone but I didn’t find him. “Didn’t he text me that he already arrived fifteen minutes ago in the parking lot?” I pouted as I was talking to myself. I just came back to Seoul after the three days field trip in Busan. The smile was never leaving my face every time Taehyung’s face was flashing in my mind. We both were finally being a couple for real, not in the fake ty relationship anymore. The bus which brought me and my classmate back into the campus from Busan already gone a while ago but Taehyung was nowhere in sight yet.

I was about to call him and when I was ready to dial his number, I yelped immediately as I felt someone was back hugging me from behind. I was ready to elbow whoever stranger who dared to do the inappropriate thing at me but my body was relaxing by itself when I heard someone’s voice which was really familiar on my left ear. “Ah my baby is finally back from her road trip. These past three days had been a torture for me without you, you know?”

I turned my face to the left to face a pouty Taehyung. I chuckled immediately when I saw his cute face. He’s older than Jungkook but why does he always look like a baby? “Hey why are you always acting overly dramatic?” I flicked his forehead softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter