Chapter 21

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

“Aish! What is she doing right now? Why don’t you accept my call huh?” I groaned loudly at my phone. I messed my hair in annoyance as I hit the couch with my back. I closed my eyes with my arms as I was thinking deeply. Does she forget about today? I already texted her last night that we are going out for today as a celebration for our last day of our fake relationship and she said okay though. Ugh. I screamed loudly as I kicked the air repeatedly with my feet. Then suddenly I felt something hitting my head. I sat up on the couch as I yelled loudly. “Yah! It hurts! Who the dares to hit me with a water bottle?” I took a bottle which hit me and I smacked it on the floor.

“It’s me. Why?” Yoongi appeared behind me with folded arms on his chest.

I gulped as I grinned widely. “I’m sorry hyung, I thought it was Jimin.”

“Why are you so loud? And you just came back from your filming schedule in 3.00 am this morning. Why did you wake up so early?” Yoongi sat beside me as he opened his mac book, readied to work on his mixtape again.

I looked at my phone to check the time and it showed 09.50 am. I checked my inbox and my kakao-talk once again but Ana still didn’t reply any of my texts. “I slept for five hours and it’s more than enough hyung. And you? You just slept for one hour because you’re too busy working for your mixtape right? Just take a rest for a while hyung, you aren’t a machine.” I opened the Youtube application on my phone to check our newest MV which was Fire and I smiled immediately because it already hit almost 3 million views in less than 24 hours since it was released last night. ARMY were really supportive for our new comeback and I felt glad about that.

“I need to work faster to finish my mixtape, Tae. It’s already May and the mixtape should be finished by the end of July so I need to work overtime. I don’t want to disappoint our beloved ARMY.” He smiled as he turned his head toward me. I smiled at him in return as an appreciation. Yoongi was right, we’re working hard like this to not disappointing our fans. “Isn’t today is your last day with Ana? I mean to end your fake relationship?” He suddenly changed the topic towards her.

“Yeah hyung, Today is also our free day, before tomorrow we will start to practice hard for our upcoming concert. I and Ana are going to spend the last day together, maybe to celebrate the end of my fake relationship?” I chuckled slightly but I didn’t like the idea of celebrating our last day of this fake relationship.

“So that’s why you woke up so early while the rest of the members are still sleeping peacefully. And I guess you are also already being so noisy at this morning because Ana didn’t answer your call?” Yoongi turned his attention from his mac book to smirk at me. “Gotcha! It’s all written on your face, you’re being too obvious.” Yoongi laughed loudly and I just pouted at him. “Tae but are you sure you want to end your fake relationship? It’s up to you but I think you’re starting to like her for real? I just smell you are going to regret it later if you cut off your relationship with her.” Yoongi explained as he patted my shoulder.

I froze at Yoongi’s words. I like her for real? Yoongi hyung is talking nonsense again right now. “Hyung what are you talking about? I like her? No, I’m not hyung and I’m not going to regret it for sure.” I smiled at him as I stood up from the sofa. “I’m going to take a bath first okay hyung? Good luck for your mixtape but don’t push yourself too much.” Then I left to enter my bedroom.

 

 

 

Ana’s POV

A loud ringtone from my phone couldn’t stop ringing for the past ten minutes. I just ignored it and backed into sleep. Ten more minutes had passed in peace and another incoming call was arrived. I groaned loudly as I blocked my ears with my pillow. I chose to ignore it once again but my phone still kept ringing loudly. I took my phone and I rejected the call right away without looking who’s calling me at this hour. I didn’t know what time it was but I just wanted to sleep in peace till the afternoon because I felt so exhausted after studying for hours till 4.00 am this morning. I turned off my phone as I backed into sleep.

I slept for around a half hour and my eyes were opened in force when I heard a loud ringing sound from the doorbell. “Who the is that? It’s Sunday and I just want to sleep till afternoon!” I groaned loudly as I sat on my bed. The bell kept ringing and I lazily dragged my feet to open the door. I opened the door and ready to yell at whoever the person who woke me up but I widened my eyes instead when I saw Taehyung was standing in front of me. He was wearing a flannel shirt, dark blue jeans, and sneakers. Ah why is he so handsome? I know I’m still sleeping and I’m dreaming right now.

“What time is it Ana? Don’t tell me you forget about today?” Taehyung scolded me as he put both his hands on his hips.

“I remember about today Tae. How come I forget it? I just need to sleep more, I’m so sleepy.” I closed my mouth when I yawned. “We’re going out at 12.00 pm right? It’s still 9.00 am though why are you so in a rush?” What kind of dream is it? Why do I feel so real?

“What? It’s already 11.30 am you dummy!” He showed me his wristwatch and I just nodded my head. He shook his head and he continued to say. “What kind of woman who just woke up at this hour? Go take a bath then.” He put his both hands on my shoulders and this time I finally 100% woke up and I realized that it’s real. Wtf I’m not dreaming. Taehyung is really standing in front of you Ana. “Yah! Why do you keep silent? Go take a bath in real quick! You look like a mess you know?” His hands moved to touch the top of my head then he began to fix my messy bed hair. He flattened my hair softly as he looked at me with a smile. WHAT IS HE DOING OH MY GOD! My heart was starting to beat three times faster and I immediately took a step further from him until he released his hands off my head. He looked at me in confuse and I just closed my door right away in front of his face. I heard he was complaining outside because I just closed the door in sudden.

“I’m going to prepare myself first. Just wait in your own room okay? I’ll be back later!” I shouted at him from the inside of my room.

“Yeah go on! And please turn on your phone because I don’t like it when I can’t reach you!” He shouted back at me from the outside and my heart was beating five times faster than usual.

Gosh Kim Taehyung, if my heart ended up bursting up, I would like to drag you into jail because what you just did to me is so illegal. I tried to calm myself as I tried to breathe slowly. After that I walked toward my bedroom to ready myself.

 

 

 

“Yah why are we watching this horror movie? Isn’t there any other action movie or a comedy one instead of this horror movie?” Taehyung kept complaining to me when we sat on our seats inside the cinema. After we had lunch in the barbeque restaurant, we headed straight to the cinema. Taehyung said that he wanted to spend this day because it’s our last day together as a ‘couple’. He also said that he wanted to thank me because I already helped him before, so I couldn’t help but accepting his gratitude.

“You said that I can choose whatever movie that I want to watch so I want to watch The Conjouring 2.” I shrugged at him. “Besides that, you have said ‘Ana for today, as a thank gift because you already helped me before. You can choose anything that you want to do for today.’ Am I wrong?” I mimicked him then I sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter