Chapter 3

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Four days had passed like a blink of an eye and it’s already Saturday. I already spent a week here. It did mean that in two days I was going to start my study in Seoul National University. Well, I was so glad that all of the subjects for the International Business major were in English. Honestly, I was still struggling with my Korean and Hangul. Having one year and two months of Korean course in my previous college helped me a lot but I was still lacking here and there.

Yesterday on the Friday, Yoojin and Mina finally visited my apartment for the first time. When Yoojin stood in front of the room 702 she happily touching the door knob. “Oh my god I finally touch their door knob!” I just laughed at her cuteness. But it was kind of pity that Bangtan weren’t in their room right now so Yoojin couldn’t meet her precious Jin. Yoojin said that they’re in Japan for their fan signing schedule. So that’s why I hadn't met any of them in these past four days.

“When Bangtan at home I would call you so you can come here right away okay?” I said to Yoojin.

“No Ana, It’s okay. I don’t want to look like a sasaeng to them. But can I come here often? Your apartment room is so cozy.” Yoojin asked me.

“Of course! You guys can sleepover here too if you want.” I grinned at them. Then Mina clapped her hands in sudden.

“Okay Ana do you have any plan for tomorrow?” Mina asked me.

“I’m not unnie, I’m free till Sunday. Why?” I shook my head and asked her back.

“So, my boyfriend and his friends want to hang out tomorrow. I once said that I want to introduce you to my boyfriend, right? Yoojin’s older brother will be there too.” Mina said with full of excitement.

“I would love to unnie!”

“Okay, you know the café which is not too far away from here right? The Butter Pie Café before the bus stop, it’s just five minutes from here.” Mina cheerfully said. I tried to remember a café which named Butter Pie and I nodded immediately.

“Great, so it’s settled then. We’ll meet tomorrow at 5.00 pm okay?”

 

 

 

Here I was, I just took a bath a minute ago and I changed into the blue dress which ended up on my knees. I wore my sneakers and leave my room. When the elevator arrived in the first floor, I exited from it and I met Jungkook who held two big plastic bags. I guessed he just bought something from the convenient store and seemed like Bangtan already arrived from Japan though.

“Oh, hello Ana-ssi, are you going somewhere?” Jungkook asked me while grinning, showing his cute bunny teeth.

“Yes, I’m going to meet my friends and I guess you just bought so much snacks from the convenient store?” I asked him while smiling.

“Actually, I lost from the game and hyungs asked me to buy all of these.” He pouted at me. Wow you are still acting cute Kookie, you never changed since a year ago when I saw you at the concert.

“So don’t lose anymore for the next game, okay? You want me to help you to bring those plastic bags to your room?” I tried to offer some helps. As Namjoon said yesterday, neighbours would help each other, right?

“Ah it’s okay Ana-ssi, you don’t have to. What kind of man who ask a woman to bring heavy stuffs? You want to meet your friends, right? You should go quickly, they must be waiting for you.”

“Okay I’m going now Jungkook-ssi.” I bid a goodbye to him and walked away.

“Yeah, see you soon and take care Ana-ssi.”

 

 

 

I just need to walk for five minutes to reach the cafe. It didn’t far from my apartment building. When I arrived there, I entered the café and tried to find Mina and Yoojin. I heard some guys’ laughter and I turned my head to the corner of the café. I saw Mina there with Yoojin and some guys. I smiled and walked toward them.

“Hello, sorry I’m late.” I said to them nervously. I already said that I was always so awkward around new people, right? Well except around Daehyun. Okay speaking of Daehyun, what was he doing here? Then I gasped. I just realized there’s also the rest of BAP members here. Crap. Don’t tell me that Mina’s boyfriend and Yoojin’s brother are one of the members from BAP?

“Oh my Ana, you’re here finally! Don’t worry you aren’t late. So have a sit here.” Mina stood up then led me to one of the chairs between Youngjae and Yoojin.

“Yah Kim Yoojin! You have a very beautiful friend but why don’t you introduce her to me huh?” The guy in front of Yoojin said while flicking Yoojin’s forehead.

“Yah Kim Himchan! It’s hurt! You stupid! I would never introduce Ana to you and even I introduce her, she won’t land her eyes on your face because you’re too ugly. So don’t ever hope that Ana will like you.” Yoojin screamed and stuck her tongue at him.

“Aish this girl, is this how you treat your own brother? No wonder you never have a boyfriend until now.” Himchan laughed at his own statement and Yoojin just glared at him. Then his face turned toward me. “So are you Yoojin’s friend? I’m Kim Himchan, Yoojin’s brother. It’s my pleasure to meet a beautiful lady like you.” Himchan said while grabbing my hand but Yoojin pinched his hand.

“Don’t you ever dare to touch her, you idiot.” Yoojin hissed at him and still pinching his hand hardly. I just laughed at the siblings. I cleared my throat and I introduced myself.

“Hello everyone. I’m Ana, it’s really nice to meet you guys.” I smiled at them and my eyes accidentally met with Daehyun’s who’s sitting opposite me.

“Hi Ana-ssi, I’m Youngjae. Forgive my hyung’s behavior okay? He is always like that when he saw a pretty girl.” Said the guy beside me. I just chuckled at him and nodded my head.

“Hello noona, I’m Zelo but everyone here usually called me Junhong. It’s up to you want to call me Junhong or Zelo. Is it okay if I call you noona right? You’re in the same age as Yoojin noona so I want to call you noona too.” The guy beside Daehyun said to me while grinning.

“It’s okay Junhong-ssi, you can call me anything that you want.” I smiled at him.

“So is it okay too if I call you Ana baby right?” Himchan said while winking at me. Yoojin immediately threw her water bottle at him. “Yah! What is your problem Kim Yoojin?” Himchan glared at her and Yoojin just shrugged it off.

“Aish stop it you two! Ana-ssi I’m sorry, they’re always like this when we hang out together. I’m Bang Yongguk, Mina’s boyfriend.” The guy beside Mina introduced himself and showed his gummy smile.

“Hello Ana-ssi, I’m Jongup.” Said the guy beside Himchan and he waved at me. I waved back to him.

“Hello Ana-ssi, well we meet again. We already knew each other's name, but I want to introduce myself again. I’m Jung Daehyun. Seems like we will meet frequently in the future.” He said and showed his perfect smile once again. I smiled back and stared back to him. I didn’t know how long we were staring at each other eyes until I heard Youngjae and Junhong coughing. I looked down on my laps quickly then Mina cheerfully asked me if I want to order some food and drink.

 

 

 

I ate my strawberry cheesecake in delight. I closed my eyes and felt the cheesecake melt on my tongue. It did taste delicious and the cake itself was so soft and fluffy in my mouth.

“It’s the first time I saw someone who eats cheesecake while sleeping.” I heard someone chuckled and I slowly opened my eyes to see Daehyun was grinning i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter