Chapter 13

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I felt like didn’t want to go to the college today. Last night when Taehyung brought me back to the apartment from my college, I found a box in front of my apartment door. It also had a sticky note on the box that written ‘For Ana’. I took the box and opened it but I immediately throw it away. There’s a dead bird and my photo with red X mark on it inside the box. I never imagined I would be the one who’ve been terrorized like this. It was only the first day being Taehyung’s fake girlfriend but I already got something like that.

I shuddered at the bad memory that I’ve got last night. I sighed and left my apartment room. I need some fresh air. I entered the elevator and pressed the highest floor, hoping there’ll be a rooftop in this apartment building. The elevator arrived and I exited it. I climbed the stairs and I opened the door. I smiled, I was glad there’s a rooftop here. The rooftop was quite spacious though. There’s some plants and flowers here and there. There’s also some swings and cozy chairs. It would be my best place for me time.

I sat on one of the chairs and felt the wind grazing my face softly. I was starting to love being here. When I was still enjoying the view here I suddenly heard someone opened the door and I turned my head toward it. I saw Hoseok entered the rooftop with a shocked face. Maybe he was shocked seeing I was here. He then grinned at me and waved his hand. I waved back at him and he walked toward me.

“Hi Ana, finally you found the rooftop in this building?” Hoseok sat beside me and asked cheerfully like usual. He’s really like a ball of sunshine.

“Yups how could I never knew about this awesome spot before?” I blew a raspberry then I turned my head toward him. “Do you often come here?”

“Yes, if I had a free time I always make a time to come here. The rest of members also come here often. It’s the best place to write songs and lyrics.”

“And also the best spot for thinking and to calm myself down.” I added.

“Do you by any chance have a problem right now? Hmmm you know you can tell me anything, we’re 94liner buddies after all right?” Hoseok grinned at me. “But of course it’s up to you, if you want to tell me about your problem or not.” He shrugged.

I chuckled. Maybe I need someone to talk about this. “Right the problem is I never imagined being an idol’s girlfriend will be this hard.” I sighed. “Well, fake girlfriend to be exact.” I corrected.

I heard he sighed. “We’re sorry Ana. We brought you in this situation.”

“No no no Hoseok, it’s not your fault. It’s not everyone’s fault. I was the one who want to help Taehyung in the first place.” I smiled at him.

“But still….we feel guilty toward you Ana.” He looked at me with a sad face. “By the way there isn’t someone who’s bothering you right?”

“It’s okay Hoseok, don’t feel guilty. I’m okay and nope there isn’t someone bothering me but….ah hahaha nevermind.” I laughed nervously. I almost spilled it.

“Are you sure?” Hoseok asked and looked at me straightly in the eyes. Okay I couldn’t lie any longer when someone was looking straight at my eyes like this.

I shut my eyes and I sighed. “Promise me you’ll never tell anyone about this? Even Mina unnie and Yoojin don’t know about this.”

“You can count on me Ana. I promise you. So what is it?” He asked me while smiling.

“I found a box in front of my room last night.” I looked down on the ground and I sighed. “When I opened it, there’s a dead bird and my photo with a red X mark on it inside the box.” I closed my eyes again.

I felt a hand wrapping around my shoulder. “This is the thing that I’m the most worried about Ana. There will be the fans or people who threat you. But don’t worry, don’t be afraid. We will protect you no matter what happened.” He smiled warmly at me. “If there’s anything happen again, you should tell me right away okay?” He said while patting my shoulder, tried to calm me down.

“Thank you so much Hoseok.” I nodded my head and smiled at him

 

 

 

I decided to come to college for today. As I said before, I should study hard so I could survive and finish my study with a high grades. I just want to make my parents proud of me so whatever which happened, it couldn’t stop me to go to the college. Even the stupid Taehyung’s fangirls who threatened me couldn’t stop me too.

I left the lobby of the apartment to walk toward the bus stop. I saw a girl who wore sunglasses approaching me. She stopped in front of me and she tilted the sunglasses a bit. It’s Taehyung’s ex-girlfriend, Joy.

“Can we talk for a while?” She asked me with a small smile.

I just nodded my head. “But I have a class at 1.00 pm. It won’t take a long time right?”

“Don’t worry, I just need ten minutes.” She said.

We walked toward the nearest café from the apartment building. We sat on the corner of the café. I know what she wants to talk about. It’s obviously about Taehyung.

“Okay hello I’m Joy. We already met twice before. First in front of your apartment room and second was in the supermarket.” She cleared . “So Ana-ssi, is it true that you and Taehyung oppa are dating for two weeks?”

“It’s true Joy-ssi.” I nodded.

“Do you love him?” She asked me with a straight face.

Okay, I really hate lying toward people who didn’t know the truth at all. Besides that this Joy girl seems like a nice girl, I don’t know why Taehyung dislikes her. But for me and Taehyung’s sakes, I should hide t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter