Chapter 25

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Okay finally it’s all done.” I stretched my body when I just finished packing all off my stuffs. “I still have two more hours before I leave, I better have some rests first.” I laid my body on the couch and soon the sleep was taking me into the dreamland.

In the middle of the sleep, suddenly I heard a noisy sound from the bell of my apartment room. I opened my eyes slowly and I realized I slept for an hour. Someone was still pressing the bell nonstop from the outside. “Who’s that?” I asked as I sat up on the couch. I combed my hair with my hand to fix it then I dragged myself to open the door. The bell was still ringing nonstop and I just groaned, cursing in my mind to the person who’s behind the door.

I finally opened the door and I froze on my spot immediately, Taehyung stood in front of me with a tired face. He looked like running all the way here. “Taehyung? What are you doing---“

He let a small smile then he suddenly engulfed me in his arms. “Thank God.” He whispered softly and I couldn’t help but felt confused even more. Why is he suddenly hugging me? I felt he tightened the hug and my face was blushing hardly.

“Taehyung what are you---“

“Ana could you please not going anywhere? Don’t leave me please, I need you here.” He cut me off. “Please.” He pleaded me with a deep voice as he released the hug.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Tae, but if you asked me to not going for the field trip, of course I can’t do that. I need to go.” I explained. Honestly I didn’t know what he was talking about.

He grabbed my shoulders as his eyes widened at me. “What kind of field trip that will take you forever? And why should it be Paris out of all the places?” He shook my shoulders hard.

“Tae, it hurts!” I winced in pain, I released his hands off my shoulders. He mumbled a soft ‘sorry’ as he still looked deep into my eyes, waiting for my answer. Then my mind flew back into his questions. “Wait? Who said that I will be gone forever?” I asked him in confused. “And Paris? Who the hell is going there?” I scrunched my forehead, didn’t know what’s with his sudden weird question.

I saw Taehyung just kept his face blanked. He blinked his eyes repeatedly, he looked puzzled and cute at this state and I needed to hold myself to not pinch his cheeks. I realized that we were still in front of my apartment room, I cleared my throat as I invited him to go inside my room. “Tae, you look like you just ran all the way here. What about go inside and drink something first?” I offered and he just nodded his head as he followed me inside my room.

I stopped on my track when Taehyung asked me another question. “Ana but why do you have to go forever before I told you everything? I haven’t even said that---”

“What do you want to say?” I turned my body to face him. “And what are you talking about Tae? I’m not going forever, who told you---”

“You’re not going forever but what’s with these stuffs?” Taehyung shifted his gaze into my travel bag and my hand bag on the coffee table. Is it just me or I see his face shows a disappointment and his eyes are teary?

“I told you before, that I’m going for the field trip.” I explained. “I’m going to Busan for three days, starting for today.”

His face snapped at me in a rapid speed. I saw his eyes were beaming in expectation. “So you’re not going to Paris forever?”

“Nope. You’re so ridiculous.”

“GREAT!” He shouted loudly and he immediately closed his mouth with his hand when he realized he just shouted loudly. “Aish those guys are so cruel, I swear to God that I’m going to kill them one by one later.” He mumbled those words but I caught it anyway.

“Who’s cruel?” I asked him in curiousity.

“It has nothing to do with you, you don’t have to know. By the way where’s the drink? Give me one because I’m going to sue you if I died because of the dehydration.” He whined at me and I just rolled my eyes at him. Right, he was back into his annoying side again. Such a bipolar.

I walked toward the refrigerator to take a can of orange juice. “What the hell is wrong with him? I’m going to Paris forever? What kind of nonsense was that?” I asked to myself as I scanned the things inside my refrigerator. “But he said that he wants to tell me about something? What if---- Ugh nope, what are you thinking of Ana? It’s probably another nonsense again!” I took the can and I slammed the refrigerator door with a loud boom. “He’s always giving me a headache.” I shook my head as I left the kitchen, but Taehyung was nowhere in sight.

I noticed that the sliding door which led into the balcony was opened, I walked toward it because I thought Taehyung was there and I was right. He just stood there looking at the bright sky, leaning against the railing as the wind was blowing his hair. “Here’s your drink.” I offered the can in front of him. He took it then opened it in real quick, before gulping it in one go.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked him, I noticed that I began to nibble my bottom lips because of the sudden nervous which began to creep inside my body.

“Did I? I never said that I want to talk about something to you.” He shrugged and it made me fume.

“Ah is that so? So why don’t you explain me why were you running all the way here and hugging me in sudden, telling me ‘Ana please don’t go anywhere, I need you here.’ Who said those cringe words? WHO?” I half shouted at him. He looked at me in hooded eyes but still silent on his spot, waiting for another word which would come from my mouth. I sighed loudly as I shook my head. “Never mind. I will forget it. I need to go to the university right now, I don’t want to be late for the field trip.” I started to walk away from the balcony but a hand was grabbing mine to stop me. I turned my body to see Taehyung watched me in an unreadable face.

“Wait.” He looked down on the floor then he looked up right into my eyes. “Actually, I want to say about---” He paused for a while as his eyes were busy diverting into different objects but me. “I--- I li----“ Suddenly a noise sound was heard, I saw the plane flight miles away above us in the sky and Taehyung immediately let go of my hand and he started waving at the plane. “OH HIII HELLO!!” He shouted at the plane as he waved his hands frantically. What the actual ?

“Right, I think I’m wasting my time here. I’m out.” I scoffed at him and readied to turn my body but once again Taehyung’s hand stopping me.

“I like you--- I like you okay?” What? “I want to say that I like you Ana! It’s the thing that I want to say to you, I want to settle my feeling for you and here I am. I already confessed it.”

“What are you trying to do right now Kim Taehyung? You want me to be your fake girlfriend one more time?” I scoffed at him. “Just find another woman, leave me out.”

“But---“

“Don’t bring me into the difficult situation again. I can handle your fans who always disturb me, I can handle the hate that they were giving to me, I can handle the public judgmental toward me.” I cut him off. “But I don’t think I can handle my heart, I can’t deal with my feelings for you Tae. I don’t want to end up being heartbroken. These fake couple ty things were success leading me into this complicated---“

My words were hitched in my throat when I felt Taehyung arms pulling me closer into him. Then suddenly I felt a warm feeling against my lips. I widened my eyes when I realized Taehyung was kissing me. I tried to push him away but he just made our distance closer by holding my back with his right hand as he deepened the kiss. I gave out as I felt my eyes were being closed and my lips were melting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter