Chapter 7

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Another week had passed and college was busier than ever. Mina and Yoojin were also busy with their own schedules so we hadn’t met each other since the lunch that we had a week ago but we kept texting or having a talk through the phone.

Daehyun was also busy with the preparation for BAP comeback but we still texting quite often. We just had our lunch together for the second time yesterday though. As for Bangtan members, we were being closer with each other. I still helped Jungkook for his English and Math subjects whenever he needed my helps. And as for Taehyung, we were good for now. We were still bickering with each other over a small thing though, but of course it’s more like a friendship’s bickering.

It’s Tuesday and I just got back from the college. College was indeed stressing me out. The amount of assignments were indeed no joke, it was always increasing by each day. I wasn’t feeling well since this afternoon. It’s probably because I just skipped my lunch for today. But hey, that’s not my fault. I spent the lunch time at the college library because of the damn project that should be done for the last class. If my parents knew that I just skipped my lunch and I only had an Americano for breakfast, I was sure they would kill me right now.

I sighed as the elevator arrived at the 7th floor. I climbed the stairs in lifeless motion, my stomach hurt so much and I felt like to faint anytime soon. I grabbed the banister tightly to support me. As I almost arrived in front of my room, I really couldn’t stand it anymore. I felt my body fell to the floor and suddenly everything became black.

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

I parked the car in front of the apartment building then I walked into the lobby. I just came back from filming a variety show. Well I still needed to come to the BigHit building for the dance routine. I was ready to drive straight to the BigHit building from the filming set but Jimin told me that I should back to the dorm first to take Jin and Namjoon's stuffs. I didn’t bring my spare clothes too, so I also wanted to take mine.

As I climbed the stairs, I saw a body was lying on the floor in front of Ana’s apartment room. I ran to the body then I gasped. It’s Ana.

“Ana? Are you okay? Hey please wake up!” I shook her body gently. She didn’t wake up. Is she fainting? God please help me what should I do? I began to panic. Why are you so stupid Taehyung! Bring her to the hospital you idiot!

I snapped from my thoughts then I took her in my arms carefully. I walked into the elevator and I pressed the first floor. I looked down at Ana’s pale face and I began to worry again. Please endure it for a while okay? We’re going to the hospital. Please be safe. The elevator arrived in the first floor then I walked quickly into my car. The two securities saw me then they asked what’s going on but I just simply ignored them.

As I put Ana’s body on the backseat, I hurriedly got into the driver seat and I drove to the nearest hospital as fast as I could.

I sat on the chair in the hospital waiting room. Ana had been admitted to the room and the doctor was checking her condition right now. I hoped she would wake up soon and I hoped she would be alright. I felt relieve though that I backed to the apartment before and I found her so I could immediately rush her into the hospital.

I felt my phone was vibrating in my jeans pocket. I took the phone and I saw it was Jimin who’s calling me.

“Yah Kim Taehyung! Where the hell are you right now? The dance practice has been postponed because of you! Come here quickly!” Jimin shouted at me through the phone. Aish this rascal.

“Jimin listen, I’m sorry I think I can’t be there. I’m at the hospital right now. Ana was fainting, so tell Namjoon hyung that I can’t join the dance practice tonight okay? Thank you chimchim.” I quickly hung up the phone before Jimin answered me and turned it off. I sighed as I shut my eyes tightly. I kept glancing to the door hoping the doctor would leave that room anytime soon, but it didn’t happen.

I didn’t know why I was being so worried like this. Ana was my friend, of course I would be worry if bad thing was happened to her right?

I snapped from my thoughts when I heard phone’s ringtone. I looked at Ana’s bag beside me. I opened the bag and took her phone. I looked at it and I saw someone was calling her. I widened my eyes as I saw the caller’s name. Jung Daehyun? Jung Daehyun as BAP’s Daehyun? Daehyun hyung? No, there’s a lot of guys named Jung Daehyun in Korea. Of course, it’s not Daehyun hyung. I chuckled at the nonsense thoughts then I decided to answer the phone.

“Hello?” I said hesitantly.

“Who is it? Isn’t it Ana’s phone? Where’s Ana and who are you?” The guy said coldly. I blinked my eyes. This guy’s voice sounds familiar.

“I’m sorry. It’s Ana’s friend. I found her laying unconsciously in front of her apartment room. So, I took her to the hospital.”

“What? So she’s in the hospital right now? How is she? And what’s the name of the hospital and which room it was? I will be there.” The guy asked worriedly in one breath.

“The doctor is still inside her room right now so I don’t know about her condition. It’s in Seoul hospital and the room is 203.” After I said those words the guy hung up the phone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter