Chapter 9

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The day for realising my stress finally had come and I couldn’t help but feeling excited. It’s the first time I would go to the Seoul Land. It’s probably similar with the amusement park in Singapore, Universal Studio. Mina and Yoojin told me that I should try to ride the Sky X. It’s like the popular rides in the Seoul Land. Well, I was a fan of scary rides and I thought this day would going to be fun.

Mina told me that she would meet me at the lobby of my apartment at 8.30 in the morning and she also told me to wear a blue shirt. I don’t get why she asked me to wear a blue shirt, but I just agreed to her.

I took a bath and wore a blue T-shirt as Mina told me, had some breakfasts, and left my room. I left the lobby of my apartment and found Mina was already waiting in the outside of building. I ran toward her and saw a black car in front of her. This car is familiar.

“Hi Ana! Are you ready to go right now?” Mina asked excitedly.

“Of course, unnie! But where’s Yoojin?” I asked her when I realized Yoojin wasn’t anywhere.

“Ah I forgot to tell you. Yoojin can’t come, she said she has family outing for today. But don’t worry, we have more people!” She said while winking at me. She dragged me toward the black car and opened the backseat door. She pushed me softly into the car and I almost jumped from my seat when I saw Daehyun inside the car.

“You look like you don’t want to see me.” Daehyun frowned.

“Who said that? I’m so happy to see you Dae~” I said while giggling dramatically. “Are you happy now?”

“Awww! Thanks I’m more than happy!” He said while grinning. I just rolled my eyes at him then we laughed.

“Okay okay cheesy couple at the backseat, ready to go?” I heard a voice and I saw Yongguk on the driver seat.

“Oh Yongguk oppa! You’re here too.” I said and smiled to him.

“Yups Ana, well look at us we’re like two couples who want to go to the double date right?” Yongguk showed his gummy smile.

I raised an eyebrow confusedly and I gasped. Yongguk and Mina wore green couple shirt and I glanced at Daehyun. He wore blue T-shirt, the same colour as mine.

“Yah! Why are you wearing blue T-shirt too, Dae?”

“Why? There’s no rules which said that I can’t go to the amusement park wearing blue colours.” Daehyun shrugged.

“It’s not what I mean! Aish, never mind.”

“Aaaah, I know you’re thinking about something right now. Right right right?” He said to me with his teasing smirk.

“I’m not! Stop bothering me.” I glared at him.

“Okay. But as Yongguk hyung said before, we really look like a couple wearing couple shirts.” He chuckled loudly, proud that he was success teasing me.

“It’s not funny Dae.” I smacked his arm and we both laughed. Mina and Yongguk just saw us and shook their heads. Then Yongguk started to drive us toward the Seoul Land.

 

 

 

We arrived in the Seoul Land in one hour. We left the car and I looked at the surrounding. Something was off. Why the Seoul Land wasn’t crowded? Wouldn’t amusement park always full of people? And it’s also Saturday but why only the four of us here? I turned my head to Daehyun and asked him.

“Dae, where’s everyone? Why only the four of us here?”

“Our CEO always booked this place for a day every year so the idols and the artists in our agency can go here without being afraid of the fans and people would recognize us.” Daehyun explained to me. “And I think it’s not only the four of us. The rest of BAP will be here too later and probably Secret noonas, Sonamoo, and the staffs were already inside.” He shrugged and he started to walk into the entrance, but I grabbed his hand stopping him.

“Wait. Is it okay if I go inside too? I mean I’m not the part of your agency.” I said to him.

“Of course, it’s okay! You’re my friend and also the members’ friends. The others usually also brought their families and friends with them, so don’t worry.” He smiled and ruffled my hair. “Besides, you’re here with me though. C’mon, let’s go inside.” He said as he took my hand and locked his hand with mine. My heart was suddenly beating faster at the touch. Why am I being like this?

We entered the entrance gate and still walking side by side with my hand still in Daehyun’s hand. Yongguk and Mina walked in front of us. If they saw us walking hand in hand like this, I bet they would tease us all day long. We kept walking until we saw a group of girls and suddenly their heads turned toward us. They greeted Mina with smile on their beautiful faces. I thought the girls were already knew Mina. Then I saw them smiling at me and one of the girls said.

“Oh my god! Finally, I can see Daehyun’s oppa girlfriend! Unnie you’re so beautiful!”

“Daehyun oppa, why don’t you introduce her to us!” Another girl said to Daehyun.

“Awww, you guys are so cute! Perfect couple!” Girl with the short hair giggled at us.

“Of course, she’s beautiful guys! Well everyone, she’s Ana and Ana they’re Sumin, Minjae, Dana, Nahyun, Euijin, Hee, and Yoonsun. They’re in the girl group named Sonamoo and they’re also in the same agency as BAP.” Daehyun introduced them to me while smiling.

“Oh, hi guys! I’m Ana and for your information I’m not Daehyun’s girlfriend, I’m just her friend. It’s nice to meet you.” I took my hand away from Daehyun’s hand then I bowed to them. I heard the girls groaned in disappointment.

“Aish, why aren’t you guys a couple? You guys suit each other well.” The girl named Nahyun told us and the rest of the girls agreed with her.

I just smiled at them and Daehyun just chuckled. “Okay girls, enjoy the weekend. We’re going to ride some thrill rides first.” He said then we bid goodbye with the girls.

“Dae what were you doing back then huh? They really thought that I’m your girlfriend!” I rolled my eyes at him.

Daehyun laughed. “Why not? Everyone would think so, when they saw us wearing the same shirt and walking hand in hand like before.”

I rolled my eyes once again. “Whatever Dae.” I just realized Yongguk and Mina were nowhere in sight. “Dae, where’s Yongguk oppa and Mina unnie?” Great, I think they just ditched us in purpose, so I and Daehyun can have some times alone.

“Just let them be, the couple want to have times alone. And I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter