Chapter 16

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

I just sat in front of the TV watching a random show, I kept changing the channel but I didn’t find something interesting to watch. I groaned as I tossed the remote on my side. Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon were in the studio, they were recording some projects. Jimin just got back from his schedule and he was sleeping in the bedroom. Jungkook and Hoseok were buying some snacks in the convenient store in the opposite of the apartment building and here I was doing nothing. I kept feeling anxious because this morning I accidentally saw Ana was entering someone’s car. Well I know whose car it was, it was Daehyun’s. I already told her so many times to not hanging out with other guys but why was she still being stubborn? I was doing this because of I was not jealous, I was doing this for her own good sakes. I let a huge sigh then I heard someone was opening the dorm door.

“Hyung I swear to God that bastard was purposely driving toward Ana noona! He really wanted to hit her! Aish, I didn’t even remember his face and the license plat though!” I saw Jungkook was talking to Hoseok while messing his own hair in desperation. Wait? Someone was going to hit Ana with a car? I scrunched my forehead as I was listening secretly at them.

“I didn’t even remember it though Kookie, but it’s okay as long as Ana is safe okay? Don’t think too much about it.” Hoseok muttered. What? What are they talking about?

“Yeah hyung I feel relieved because Ana noona is fine right now, but I just promised to myself if I met him again, I would kill him for sure.” Jungkook warned as he clenched his fist. “Ah Tae hyung, here’s your snacks. I’m going to take a bath, I’m going to calm myself first.” Jungkook said as he put the plastic bag on the coffee table then he entered the bathroom. Okay I know something was wrong.

I saw Hoseok was walking into the kitchen, but I stopped him right away. “Hoseok hyung, come here first I need to ask you about something.”

He turned his body toward me then he walked approaching me. “What is it Tae-ah?” He said as he sat beside me.

“What’s wrong with Ana? You know you should tell me anything, hyung.” I demanded him to spill everything.

“Oh we met her in front of the apartment building a while ago.” He explained with a small nervously laugh.

“And then? Just spill it all hyung.” I asked him as I folded my arms on my chest.

“She almost got hit by a car Tae but Jungkook was managed to sav—“

“WHAT HYUNG ARE YOU JOKING NOW?” I screamed at him in reflect and I continued as I softer my voice. “Hyung are you serious? She almost got hit by a car? And how is she? She doesn’t hurt anywhere right?” I questioned him with one breath.

“No Tae she doesn’t hurt anywhere and you don’t have to worry, she’s fine right now. Fortunately, Jungkook was managed to save her.” He answered my question as he patted my shoulder softly. “I think Jungkook was right, the person who drove that car was quite suspicious. I think he drove his car toward Ana in purpose to harm her. And maybe it’s the same person who sent a mysterious box to Ana’s room every two or three days.” He said as he looked like he was thinking deeply about something.

“What kind of mysterious box hyung?” I asked him in confusion.

“Huh?” I saw him blinked his eyes repeatedly then he widened his eyes as he continued. “Ah what mysterious box Tae? I never said that! You must be mishearing it. Just forget it.” He laughed awkwardly. I know he was lying and hiding something about that mysterious box because I saw his nose was flaring right now. He always did that whenever he was lying.

“You know you can’t lie to me hyung, just explain about the mysterious box that you just said a while ago.” I demanded him to explain it as I raised my eyebrow at him. “Or else, I’m going to tell Yoongi hyung that you accidentally dropped his toothbrush inside the toilet and you forgot to wash it.”

“Tae you can’t do this to me! Yoongi hyung will kill me for sure!” He whined but I just shrugged and gestured him to continue. He let a huge sigh and he mumbled. “I’m sorry Ana, I know I’m stupid. You can kill me later.” He shut his eyes tightly then he continued. “I’m going to tell you Tae but promise me you won’t mad at me for hiding it okay?”

 

 

 

I dashed outside BTS’s dorm as soon as Hoseok finished his explanation about the mysterious box that Ana had been received lately. I was already in front of her apartment room and I began to press her door bell repeatedly but she didn’t open it. “Aish just open this damn door will you?!” I hissed as I kept pressing the door bell. I messed my hair in annoyance and I began to call her number through my phone but she also didn’t answer it. I called her once again but the result was still the same, she didn’t answer.

I began to lose my patience because I need to talk to her like right now but I couldn’t even reach her and I didn’t even know where she was. Is she sleeping now? But even though she was sleeping, she usually opens the door right away. I was thinking deeply and suddenly I snapped my fingers. “She must be there!” I exclaimed as I began to walk quickly into the elevator and I pressed the highest floor button when I already inside it. Whenever she has a problem, she always goes there. I hope she will be there right now though.

The elevator already reached the highest floor and I exited it. I began to climb the stairs then I opened the rooftop door. The sky was already dark but the rooftop was a bit bright because of the dimmed lamps. I squinted my eyes at my surrounding and I let a relieve sigh as I saw a figure was sitting on the bench with her face was looking in to a thin air in front of her.

I already stood up beside her but she still didn’t know that someone was also here with her. She looked like in a deep thought and I didn’t realize that I began to observe her. Her face looked glowing with the moonlight was shinning on her face. I traced my eyes at her face, her shinning eyes, her hair, her nose, and I ended up staring into her lips. What Taehyung? Why are you being like this! I shook my head and I cleared my throat to erase the thoughts away. This time she turned her attention toward me and her eyes widened in shock.

“Yah! I almost got a heart attack! Gosh you scared me!” She said as she placed her hands on her chest. “When did you get here?” She asked.

“Errr I uhm--just now-I--I just came h- here ju--just now.” Wtf Taehyung why are you stuttering?! Then I cleared my throat once again when I realized what’s the main reason to meet her in the first place. “Why are you keep being stubborn huh?” I asked her as I sat beside her.

“Excuse me? Being stubborn about what?” She asked me with a confused face.

“Ana listen, if you didn’t go with Daehyun hyung and just stay at home for today, you wouldn’t end up getting hit by a car! You’re lucky Jungkook was there to save you but if Jungkook and Hoseok hyung weren’t there? I don’t know what will happen to you!” I almost yelled at her then I sighed, I soften my voice a bit. “How many times do I should tell you to wait till another two months and you are free to hang out with whoever guys that you want. Why are you not listening to me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter