Prologue

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  December, 2014

 

I searched my Dad in the crowd and found him leaning against his white car. He also noticed me then he soon called my name.

“Ana! Here!” He shouted and waved at me. I immediately ran toward him.

“Dad, did you wait too long? I’m sorry, the concert has been postponed for a half hour.” I said guiltily at him.

“I’m not waiting for that long, I just got here thirty minutes ago. Because you already said the concert will be finished at 10.00 pm right? So, I just got here at that time.” He smiled at me. “So how was the concert? How's your so called future husband in real life? He’s handsome?” He asked me in a teasing manner.

I slightly blushed at the words ‘future husband’. “Dad please. Don’t joke on me like that! But yes, he’s so handsome, more handsome in real life actually! The other boys are also handsome as well and their performances were so wonderful. I had fun indeed.” I answered as I recalled the concert that I watched a while ago.

“Great! I’m glad that you had fun. Okay let’s get inside the car, we should go home so you can have some rests later.” He said while getting into the driver seat.

 

 

 

How should I describe my life? My life was basically the same like other girls out there. I was turning 21 this year and I currently in my 3rd year of college. I was a plain girl with an ordinary face and long wavy hair. Some people said that I was beautiful and had an unique face, but when I saw myself in the mirror I never thought I was beautiful at all. But thank God, you gave me a beautiful brain. I always got high grades since elementary school until now. I couldn’t help but felt grateful. I had the loving parents and a brother who’s older than me by three years. On the other word, I could tell I was a happy daughter growing in a perfect family.

I loved my parents too much. They're always supporting their children’s choices. They would agree right away when I and my brother wanted to do something, as long it wouldn’t bring trouble in the future of course. Right, my parents were very supportive for my fangirling side.

“As long as it makes you happy, I will always support you. Being a fan doesn’t hurt anyone right? I was a fan of The Beatles back then, so I know the feelings when you like someone as your idol.” I remembered Dad told me that statement.

“And don’t forget Ana. You can love your idols as long it doesn’t ruin your grades in college. Okay?” My Mom added. She also supported me with whatever I wanted, yet she always reminded me to not abandon my study though.

Yeah, I had been being a Kpop fan since I was in 3rd year of high school. So it’s been four years already and I was glad being a fangirl didn’t lead me into something wrong. My grades were steady so my Mom didn’t worry anymore if Kpop would ruin my study.

Okay so what’s group that I liked the most? I would say it Bangtan Sonyeondan/BTS right away. I really liked them before they debut. When they still released some pre debut videos, I already fell in love with them. I always bought their albums, DVDs, and even their merchandises. And who’s my bias? It’s no other than Kim Taehyung or V.

When I told my friends that I liked him, their reactions were so priceless. “Ana are you kidding me?” “Why are you like him? He isn’t even near your bias type.” “Wow it’s the first time you pick a bias like him. I mean I know your bias would be someone who’s cold like Kai or Kris. And look, V is very hyper you know? I don’t get it why you like him.” Yeah guys I knew it, Taehyung was indeed different from my other biases. But I didn’t know why I liked him immediately after I saw him in the debut teaser. I think he’s handsome and super cute? Also don’t forget to mention his childish and weird behavior which made me to like him even more. I would definitely do anything to meet them someday.

 

 

 

“Ana, you don’t feel hungry? We can stop somewhere if you want to eat.” Dad asked me while driving.

“No thanks Dad, I just want to go home. I’m so sleepy.” I said to him as I leaned my head on the car's window beside me.

“Okay, ah by the way your final exam will be in the next Tuesday isn’t it? Because Dad and your Mom h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter