Chapter 14

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Me and Taehyung ended up having ‘romantic’ dinner in the fancy restaurant in the Gangnam area. I preferred to have a dinner in my room by myself but Taehyung kept insisting me to have dinner together. I don’t get him at all. I want to hide as much as possible from the public but he said that he wants to spend more time together so the reporters and paparazzis could take our photos, so that our fake relationship would look more real and everyone wouldn’t think that our relationship was fake. Throughout our dinner, he kept giving me simple yet sweet gestures whenever he had a chance. The simple gestures like he casually wiped the corner of my mouth, took my hand in his, and he never forgot to keep giggling and smiling sweetly at me. At first I didn’t want to corporate with his stupid couple acts but he just said “It will be the best pose for our photos! Trust me, tomorrow they’ll release some articles about we were having romantic dinner together! Just play along for this night okay? After we convinced that we really have a real relationship, we’ll decrease our time together.” He ruffled my hair and smiling sweetly after he said those words. I just could let a huge sigh. If I were the same me as a year ago, I was sure I would end up dying from a heart attack because my bias was acting like a sweet boyfriend to me but nope, right now I just want to finish this as soon as possible.

After we finished our dinner, Taehyung drove me back to the apartment but I said to him that I want to stop in the café. I should finish the assignment for tomorrow’s class tonight but once again Taehyung insisted me that he wanted to accompany me finishing my assignment in the café. I just shrugged, he would end up getting bored waiting for me though.

“Aren’t you bored doing those stuffs over and over again?” Taehyung asked me as he pointed into my laptop after sipping on his tea.

“Hmmm I don’t know, as much as I’m bored with the assignments I still need to do it to pass the subject so I should bear with it.” I said to him as I was typing on my laptop. “Aren’t you bored having dance practice over and over again? It’s the same question as your question just now, isn’t it?” I stopped my typing then I looked at him slightly.

“Yeah you can say that but our fans, ARMYs are so important. As much as I’m bored with the practice, when I see our fans singing along with us and enjoying our performances I couldn’t help but feel so blessed.” He grinned at me showing his pearly teeth.

He cares and he really loves his fans so much, I feel glad because I was the one of them back then. I slightly smiled because of the warm feelings. Then I frowned when I remembered about I’m being Taehyung’s fake girlfriend right now. I was surely made his fans sad and hurt. I could feel their sadness and their anger when the dating article was blown up. I myself being his fan a year ago could feel it, I knew the feelings so well when your idol was reported to be dating with someone. The fact that I wasn’t involved in the real relationship and it was just the fake one so it means that I was also lying to his fans. I shut my eyes and let a huge sigh. The guiltiness began to eat me up.

I cleared my throat. “Hmmm Taehyung I want to ask you about something, is it okay?”

“Of course it’s okay. What’s wrong?”

“About your fans, I mean I feel so wrong right now. They don’t deserve this. The last thing I want to do is hurting people but look I already made your fans hurt.” I rubbed my face with my own hands desperately after I said those words.

“Ana... don’t think too much about it okay? I already apologized to ARMYs and also to the public. It’s not your fault to begin with, it’s all my fault.” He said to me while smiling, trying to comfort me.

“I know but aren’t we lying to them? We aren’t in the real relationship Taehyung. I really feel bad for them.” I sighed.

“It’s okay, don’t feel guilty okay? I really don’t know what to do so this is the last thing that we can do. Just trust me for this, everything is gonna be alright.” He said to me while smiling.

I just nodded my head, I didn’t want to burden him too much with my questions. He’s already suffering too much more than me. I began to type again on my laptop because I need to finish the assignment as soon as possible so I could go home quickly then sleep. Today’s classes was indeed tiring me up. When I was too busy doing my assignment, I heard Taehyung called my name softly. I turned my head to him who sat in front of me but I froze immediately when I heard a click sound. I blinked my eyes repeatedly and I snapped when I realized he just took my picture with his phone.

“Hahahaha your face looks so funny!” Taehyung laughed loudly while showing his phone screen to me.

I saw my blank face on his phone and I tried to snatch it but he’s faster, he took it away from me and held it tightly on his hand. “Kim. Taehyung. Delete. It.” I hissed at him.

“Nope. I don’t want to.” He stucked his tongue out then gigling.

I shut my eyes and tried to calm myself. I don’t want to deal with this stupid guy, I just need to finish my assignment and went home. I sighed. “Could you please stay still and mind your own business? I’m busy right now so don’t disturb me!”

“I’m bored. Why are you so deep in thoughts with your assignment huh?” He pouted acting cute and I just glared at him. “Okay okay I get it! I won’t disturb you again. I will behave nicely like a good kid.” He said while folding his hands and put them on the table.

I just shook my head and smiled in secret then I began to finish my assignment. A half hour have passed and I already finished the assignment. I need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter