Chapter 30

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

“Okay we’ll wrap today’s shoot right now, I hope the MV will turn out well and thank you so much for all of you who work really hard.” The MV director said the final statement to finish our MV filming for today.

“Thank you, director-nim.” I and the rest of BTS members said at the same time as we bowed to the director. Then we walked out to the backstage room to change our outfits but I halted my heels right away when someone called my name. I turned my head to the sound and I saw the MV director walking toward me.

“Ah yes director-nim, what is it? Is there something wrong with my scene?” I bowed right away to the MV director when he already reached my spot.

“No no no. You did really a good job, Taehyung.” He smiled at me as he patted my shoulder with a compliment way. “I just want to say you were the most energetic and powerful during the entire filming. I bet is it the effect of dating right?” He winked at me then laughing.

I blushed slightly at his remarks. “Ah it’s--- it’s not 100% about dating, I have the feeling I’ve been lacking lately so I must to do well in everything.” I rubbed the back of my neck as I grinned at him. “And thank you for the compliment director-nim, the other members did well though.”

“Yeah Bangtan Seonyeondan is the best.” He patted my shoulder once again before saying. “Don’t worry the MV will turn out really well, thank you for the corporation. See you later Taehyung-ah.”

I waved at him to bid him a goodbye then he walked away to meet the other staffs. BTS just had filming for our upcoming comeback which was Not Today MV. While Spring Day MV already been finished since a month ago. The comeback would begin in the second week of February which was next month. After that BTS would have the world tour until the first week of July. I wiped away my sweats from my forehead as I walked toward the backstage room to change my outfits and I suddenly remembered about the MV director’s question a while ago. He just said I was the most energetic and powerful during the filming because of I’m dating right now? Yeah maybe it’s one of the many reasons, but still ARMY is the main reason I must to do well in music. I shook my head while smiling, I checked my phone to see there were some unread chats from Ana.

“Ah I miss her so much.” I screamed the words more to myself but Yoongi who already sat in one of the chairs in the backstage room also heard it.

“You have a phone right? You can dial her number and talk to her right away, why so noisy?” Yoongi scolded while still playing game in his phone.

“I’m about to call her hyung. Why are you always so savage toward me?” I pouted at him.

“Because you deserve all of my savageness.” He snickered and I just groaned at him.

I began to dial her number and after waiting for about ten seconds, she finally answered it. “Yeah hello Tae, have you done with the filming?” Her sweet voice welcomed me through the call.

“Yes baby, I just finished the MV filming a few minutes ago. How’s my babe doing? Have you done with your class?” I smiled, whenever I made a contact with her the happiness began to flow inside my body.

“Oh good to hear that, it’s going well right? Yes, I finished my class before I had lunch with Yoojin and Mina unnie. I’m still in the bus, I’m on my way to the apartment now.” She answered in a faint sound. “Have you had your lunch yet Tae?”

“Ah I haven’t, but after changing the clothes we will go to the nearest restaurant to grab some late lunch. Don’t worry about that babe.” I replied and she just hummed in response. She didn’t sound like in her usual self who always so cheerful when we were on the phone call. Is it just me or she seems like having a problem? Ah maybe because she was in the bus so she doesn’t focus? “Babe is there something wrong? You sound so weak. Are you not feeling well?” I finally let a question because I began to grow worry.

“I’m okay Tae, I just feel tired. I need to catch some sleep when I arrived at home.” She answered me and I could portrait his encouraging smile from the other line. I was about to ask her another question but she beat me right away. “By the way, you will arrive at the dorm tonight right? What about having dinner together at my room? I want to tell you about something too Tae.”

 

 

 

“What is it again? Didn’t I tell you that you should get lost from my sight?” I warned her with the most irritated tone. I was going to get back to the dorm after had lunch with the members but when I stepped out from the van, I heard a clingy nasal voice called my name and when I turned my head toward the voice, there she was, the most annoying evil woman with her wide smirk stood across the street while waving her hand at me. I didn’t want to meet her at first but when she said she wanted to tell me something important about Ana, I immediately agreed to follow her inside the cafe which was near the apartment building.

“Oppa-- long time no see. I miss you, don’t you miss m—“

“No.” I replied straight at her. “I’m so tired Joy, I followed you here doesn’t mean I want to talk to you.” I breathed. “You just said there’s something important that I need to know about Ana, tell me now. If I found out that you have done something to her, I won’t let you to—“

“Oppa---” She cut me off. “She’s deceiving you, why are you not aware of all of this?” She whined at me.

“Aren’t you the one who deceived me all these times?” I hissed. I glared at her and I could see she was biting her lips in nervous. “What am I doing here exactly? I have a lovely girlfriend and I can’t believe I’m here with a fox.” I scoffed as I stood up from my seat. “I’m so done with you, really. This is my last warning Joy, I really don’t want to see you again in the future. Don’t come near me, especially Ana. I won’t stay still if I found out you’re meeting her later.” I was ready to leave the place after I spat those words but a hand held mine tightly.

“Oppa please stop, that girl whom you loved so much was your hardcore fan back then. I bet you don’t know about this right?” I froze on my spot when I heard the statements. I felt Joy’s hand still grabbing mine and she began to caress it. “Oppa, she never told you about it? All these times she acts that she doesn’t know you and the rest of the members right? I know you really hate someone who’s lying but your beloved girlfriend lies to you, isn’t it the same as cheating? Am I wrong oppa?”

I kept silent on my heels, still processing at the words that just left from Joy’s mouth. Ana used to be my fan? I kept thinking hard in my mind, stunned. I began to massage my temple with my hand. I didn’t know why I suddenly feeling dizzy. Then I heard other words which came from . “Just break up with her oppa, she’s lying to you. She doesn’t deserve you.”

I finally back into my sense as I pulled my hand away from her grasp. I turned my head toward the girl who’s still sitting calmly on her seat. “Stop interfering with my business, Joy! The one who lie to me is you! I know you haven’t moved on yet but please-- could you please leave me alone?” I sighed in desperate voice, I felt really exhausted. The sight of my ex-girlfriend who was kissing the other man and she was exactly sitting right in front of me right now began to eat me up. I knew I was already over her a long time ago but the betrayal still haunting me anytime. She was right, I hated when someone was lying to me. I hated when I was being deceived. I hated liar, I hated betrayal. And of course Ana would never do any of those. She won’t ever lie to me. Never.

I heard the ex-girlfriend in front of me scoffing loudly. “Oppa, I have the proof. I made someone to follow her everywhere so I can tell you about---“

“YAH!” I banged my hands on the table as I shouted loudly at her. I didn’t care if she was a girl. If she crossed the line and dare to mess up with Ana, I wouldn’t let myself to stay still. “So are you the one behind this? When Ana told me she has been followed by someone lately is true and isn’t just her illusion? Is this because of you?” I gritted my teeth in anger. I saw she flinched on her seat. “Gosh, I can’t believe it. You’re the true evil. Why did I even date you back then? I was such a fool.”

“Fine oppa, you can mad at me all you want. I followed her because I have my reason! She looks strange and my suspicion is true. She was an ARMY, she used to be your fan! I even had the video of her telling her past story to her friends!”

“Do you think I would buy your lies once again?” I scoffed. “I’m busy, this is the last time we meet. Don’t appear in front of my eyes and Ana. I resent you with all my heart.” I said the last words at her as I turned my heels toward the door. I heard she was still calling me but I chose to leave the place without turning my head back.

 

 

 

 

Ana’s POV

 

I laid my body on the mattress as soon as I arrived at my room. I just had one class for today and had lunch with Mina and Yoojin but I didn’t know why I felt really tired. I closed my eyes for a while and when I opened it my mind starting to fly toward Taehyung. Am I ready to tell him about my past? I wonder what is his reaction when he knows about I used to be his fan. But I’m not ready if he can’t accept it, I mean I know all along that he hates liars and I’m lying to him all this time. I closed my eyes with my both hands as I inhaled and exhaled the air to calm me down.

I brought my hands to tap both of my cheeks then I said to myself. “It’s okay Ana, you must telling him tonight! Maybe he will mad at me at first but he will understand later. I know him really well.” I smiled as I encouraged myself. “It’s okay Ana--- Like Mina unnie and Yoojin said earlier, everything is gonna be alright. It’s still 4 hours to go before the dinner, I think it’s okay to catch a little bit sleep so I can explain everything to him with a light mood.” Then I chose to take a deep slumber for a while.

 

My phone kept ringing loudly but I chose to ignore it. After ringing for about a few seconds, it finally turned into a quiet atmosphere once again but at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter