Chapter 4

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I massaged my temple numerous times. Well, thanks to Mr. Yang. I thought, I would end up spending my night here in the café. The assignment that he gave to us was indeed a no joke. I was glad though that my first class tomorrow would start at 1.00 pm so I shouldn’t have to wake up early in the morning.

I sipped on my hot chocolate once again and I found out that my cup was almost empty. Maybe I should order one more cup again later. I tried to focus again into my laptop. I already did the half of the assignment and I needed to finish it sooner. I sighed and starting to browse another business thingy article. I was too focus into my work when I heard multiple knocks on the table. I looked up and I saw a random guy who was staring at me with his irritated face. What’s wrong with this guy? What does he want? Well it’s not a random guy. He’s Kim Taehyung or BTS V or should I say that he was my ex-bias?

If this event happened back then when I was still being his fan, it’s probably I would end up screaming and grinning like an idiot. However, right now I just blinked at him. As if he was just an ordinary customer in this café.

“Can I help you?” I finally asked him with a straight face.

He scoffed. Seriously what’s wrong with this guy? “Don’t act like you don’t know anything Miss. You just ruined my precious day you know?” What the hell that he was talking about? Is he crazy?

“I’m sorry but I really don’t know what you’re talking about just now. You probably got a wrong person.” I said and tried to be calm. He suddenly pulled a chair and sat in front of me. Woah this guy is really something, if he tried to do something to me, I would ready to punch his face anytime soon.

“Look Miss, maybe you just knocked your head into something and you lost your memory after that. I want to remind you that you just spilled your coffee on my shirt. My favourite shirt. And seems like you don’t know who I am right?”

“Excuse me? When did I spill my coffee on your shirt? And yes, I don’t know who you are.” He was overreacting like this because someone spilled the coffee on his shirt? He could wash his damn shirt and the problem would be gone. What a freak.

“What? You don’t know who I am?”

“Should I know you?” I raised my eyebrow and continued. “Look, I’m busy right now. So if you didn’t—“

“You just spilled your coffee on my shirt this morning. You went to this café and you bumped into me then you just ran away after that. Just admit it, you're even still wearing the same clothes from this morning.” He cut me off.

I gasped and I remembered the accident this morning. So the one whom I bumped into this morning was him?

“Seems like you already remembered.” He folded his hands on his chest and smirked at me.

I sighed. “Okay first of all, I’m sorry. I totally forgot about that bumping accident. I already said sorry to you this morning though and I didn’t know that I spilled my coffee on your shirt. I just ran away after that because I was in a rush.”

“Sorry doesn’t make my shirt cleaned you know.” I seriously don’t get this guy at all. Why did I like him a year ago?

“So what do you want?”

“I don’t know. You should make my shirt cleaned like it was before.” He shrugged.

I took my wallet in my bag, took some money, and gave them to him. “Here, for the laundry.”

He scoffed again. “Wow you really don’t know me, don’t you? Listen, I’m BTS V. I don’t have time to go to the laundry to clean a shirt, I wan---“

“What’s the matter here?” I looked up to see Namjoon already stood beside Taehyung.

“Hyung I’m glad you’re here! Help me! She’s the one who spilled the coffee on my precious shirt. And I don’t get it why—“

“Shut up Kim Taehyung!” Namjoon snapped at Taehyung then he turned his head toward me apologetically. “Ana-ssi, I’m sorry. Don’t mind him, he is one of the members in my group. I’m really sorry for his bad behaviour.” Namjoon bowed to me.

“Ah it’s okay Namjoon-ssi. I was at the fault too.”

“Hyung but she’s so rude! She even gave me her monehdkjslkkd---“ Namjoon placed and pressed his hand on Taehyung’s mouth forcefully. “We’re really sorry for bothering you Ana-ssi. You can continue on your work. Goodnight.” Namjoon smiled at me and he dragged Taehyung toward the café door. I saw the rest of Bangtan members followed him outside the café but before they left the café, they bowed at me.

What just happened here? Well, I just met my ex favourite boyband in front on my very eyes.

 

 

 

I stretched my hands and smiled. Like finally I just finished my assignment. I sipped the remaining of hot chocolate in my cup, well I spent three cups of hot chocolate for tonight. I looked at the clock on the café wall and it showed that it’s almost midnight. I turned off my laptop, collected my stuffs, and put them in my bag. I left the café and I saw a guy who wore a black hoodie was leaning against the café wall. When I walked pass him, I heard the guy called my name. The hell? How did he know my name? Just walk faster Ana. He might be a ert. I tried to ignore him and continued to walk but the guy already stood up in front of me. I was almost screaming when the guy released his hood. It’s Jungkook.

“Yah! You scared me! I almost got a heart attack you know?” I put my hand on my chest.

He chuckled. “I’m s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter