Chapter 33

My Dorky Next Door Neighbor

 

Without Him

Chicago, Illinois.

"Daddy, I need the money for my business," GuiGui reminded her dad shyly.

It had been ten days since she got back to Chicago. After they went on vacation, she decided to join Adrian in visiting his relatives. After three days, they went off together. Her parents came back after two days.

The vacation with Adrian helps a lot to forget everything and to ease the pain. She had been foolish, she knew that. She knew that her love for Aaron meant nothing on him. Aaron didn't promise anything. He didn't say anything about his feelings either.

They didn't got a chance to talk after that day. He was with Hebe the whole day and she thought they might be planning for their wedding.

She knew that it was going to happen and she blame herself for that. She had been selfish. If she tried to stop everything, it would be better. But she didn't. She let herself indulge with that short happiness.

"Are you sure about that, my dear?" her dad asked.

GuiGui looked at him. "Why wouldn't I be sure?"

"I don't know. You tell me, darling. I was surprised to know that you're here instead of your apartment. Is Wang Zi bothering you again?"

"No, Dad." That's the truth. She and Wang Zi talked once and for all. She told him it was over between them.

GuiGui's been sleeping at her parents house for two days. When she tried to sleep at her apartment, she felt so lonely. She always thought about Aaron.

He said, he will miss her when she return to Chicago. She doesn't want to think it's true. He will miss her and that's it. Maybe he would miss her because she was his friend. Or his lover, she didn't know.

GuiGui doesn't want to blame herself for what she had done. She thought it was a great gift she would treasure when she return to Chicago. A great gift from Aaron. She still felt guilty for Hebe but she can't do anything about it. She liked what had happened between her and Aaron.

Her life was here. She would start her business here. She would start a new beginning. She thought that her vacation in Taiwan would be good for her. But she guess not. Her heart was left there. Her heart was left to the man who would never be hers.

###########################################################

Ohhkaye guys!

It's time to post the link of my new stories!

Did you hear that? Stories! It means there are two new stories!

Yay!

Well the first one you know already that it's a GuiLun right?

The second one, it's just a suddenly pop out of our head. It's a collaboration with my friend Mbwzy.

Hope you enjoy these two stories.

Will be updating soon!

=WIFE 4 HIRE=
[http://winglin.net/fanfic/4hire]

=RAMIA AND JULIUS (A ROMEO AND JULIET SPOOF)=
[http://winglin.net/fanfic/RandJ]

Vote for your fave FRH pairings!

Ciao!

xxxooo, afhilangie =D