Chapter 15

My Dorky Next Door Neighbor

 

The Truth

Aaron wondered what GuiGui was doing. He wasn't seeing her for the past two days. He wanted to go next door and visit her but he kept himself doing it because of what he witnessed the other day.

Aaron can't believed that GuiGui had a relationship with a married man. He was impatiently waiting so he went out to check who was she talking to. Then he heard about everything. How he wished he didn't went out. Aaron just remembered his Dad who left them for another woman.

GuiGui reminded him of the woman who destroyed his family. And he knows that GuiGui will hurt a lot of people on what she had done. He knew it because he felt it.

What was she thinking? Why she had a relationship with a married man?

Aaron was irritated to himself because instead of Hebe, he was thinking about GuiGui. Instead of his girlfriend, he was thinking about the problem GuiGui went into. He was irritated to himself because he felt affected on what he had learned. He can't accept the fact that GuiGui did it. And he felt hurt.

Aaron was too much frustrated so he went out. He took Rufo for a walk. He tried not to look at GuiGui's house.

Aaron can't understand why GuiGui had to do that. Is that the reason why she went back to Taiwan all of a sudden? Maybe the man's wife was looking for her. She is so beautiful. She can find a much better man. Why to a married man?

Aaron saw Uncle Armand, walking. He was with his wife, maybe going to GuiGui's house. He greeted them.

"Have you seen GuiGui?" Uncle Armand asked him.

"N-not yet, Uncle. I wasn't able to go to her house for a few days."

Uncle Armand nodded.

Aaron tried to know the reason behind GuiGui's sudden come back. "Uncle, why does GuiGui's parents didn't come with her?"

He shrugged of his shoulder. "My brother let her come home alone because something happened in Chicago."

He pretended he didn't know anything. "Something happened to Uncle Miguel?"

"Nothing. It's just that GuiGui had a boyfriend who is already married. She didn't know that he's married. It was my brother who caught him. So they thought about letting GuiGui go back home."

"Poor child. The man just played her." Auntie Rose said with sympathy.

Aaron stiffened. Why he didn't think that maybe GuiGui didn't know the personality of her boyfriend? He didn't thought that GuiGui isn't the type of girl who gets into relationship with a married man. She was young and intelligent. She knew what is right or wrong.

And that day, he was sure she was about to tell him about the story. But he was quickly filled with disappointment because his family is one of the victim of that situation.

Oh, hell!

He misjudged her. Ah, he needed to see her. He owed her an apology.