Chapter 31

My Dorky Next Door Neighbor

 

Just Three Words From Him (Slight R)

It was 1 am when GuiGui decided to go out of her cabin. She can't sleep. The whole night she was avoiding Aaron. She admitted, she's not used to avoiding him. She doesn't want to avoid him. But it's the best for both of them.

While they're having fun a while ago, her dad mentioned about their return to Chicago. It meant she would have her old life back again. She's suppose to be happy because she and Adrian will continue their business plan. But a big part of her was not happy.

She went to the shore. Even it's evening, the place was very bright, with the help of the lamp post and moon. When she reached the beach line, she sat by the sand and hugged her knees.

She thought about Aaron. She noticed his silence when they talked about their return to Chicago. She wanted to know what he was thinking. She wanted him to stop her and tell her to stay.

Another wistful thinking. How can that happen if there's no reason for her to stay? He was already engaged to someone else. And there was nothing special going on between them even if they got too close to each other.

He will never love her like the way he love his girlfriend. His love for Hebe was unconditional. And now that Hebe is back in his life, the classic joke about their marriage is just a dream.

Suddenly, she felt a blanket covered her whole body. She turn around surprisingly. It was Aaron.

"It's cold here," he sat beside her.

"Why are you still awake?" she asked.

"Why are you still awake?" he asked back.

"I can't sleep."

"Likewise." He looked at the beach. "That guy didn't tag along, huh?"

"Adrian is sleeping," she muttered.

He became silent, thinking maybe. She wanted to think he was jealous of Adrian. But she knew better. A few seconds later, she felt his hand held her hand. "I missed you."

"Eh?" she can't believed if she heard him right.

"I missed you. I'm always looking for the GuiGui that I used to know. The GuiGui that Rufo loved. I missed making you cry."

"I didn't go anywhere, dork," she said sarcastically, her heart was beating fast. Good thing they're sitting because she felt her knees started to feel jelly.

"I did, GuiGui, I really did. And I will miss you when you go back to Chicago." He held her hand more tightly.

She smiled bitterly. Three words. Just three words from him and she would stay. Tell me that you love me.

Adrian said, it's not a sin if she would take Aaron away from Hebe because they're not yet married. It was easy for him to say because he's not in her situation.

Maybe, it's possible. But why would she still hope for him to say the three words if he doesn't love her?

"I don't have somebody to call 'dork'." She said.

Aaron slightly laughed. "Look at your attitude. You're teasing me too!"

"Who started first? How about you? You always noticed what I'm doing."

To her surprise, he pulled her body closer to him. The space between their faces was an inch or so, his eyes looking at her intently. She could smell his breath.

GuiGui's reaction was left unspoken. He was looking at her lips now. Her heart was racing so fast. She can't think clearly.

"Because I missed you terribly," he almost whispered.

Before she can say anything, he descended on hers. He kissed her lips with all intensity. She started to respond. She wanted him to kiss her. She wanted to feel his lips. At that time, all she can think of was his kiss. She doesn't want to think whether it's wrong or right. She doesn't want to ask either. At that very moment, everything felt so right.

He drew back for a while, his breathing rugged. He didn't say anything. He just stared at her face, his eyes full of desire.

She made her choice. She knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him. So she took his face and kissed him even more deeply than he had kissed her.

He pulled her body closer to him, his breathing chest sensually touching her s. His tongue boldly met hers as his mouth plundered hers. She didn't know whom between them moaned. It didn't matter. He left a trail of kisses when his lips moved from hers down and buried his face on her neck. He the flesh above her collarbone that made her moan.

He drew back for the last time and looked at her. She knew they didn't need to say anything. Aaron stood up and offer his hand.

She took his hand and they walked towards his cabin.