Chapter 28

My Dorky Next Door Neighbor

 

His Feelings

From the window of his room, Aaron saw GuiGui came out of the back yard. Adrian was following her.

He felt excited seeing GuiGui up close. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Everytime he laid his eyes on her, it seemed like there was an enchantment that lured him into looking at her, staring at her. He loved watching her movements. He loved hearing her chuckles, her laugh. He loved everything about her.

Am I inlove with her?

He couldn't say the answer yet, and it was scaring him that the answer was nothing but love.

Aaron felt jealous when he saw her friend personally. Aaron's mom told him that she will go to GuiGui's house. He came with her to see GuiGui terribly. For how many times he tried to avoid, he still wanted to see her. He went there to see GuiGui, then felt really jealous toward her friend whom she's always talking about. He can't believe there's no big deal to her parents if Adrian sleep beside her. Just by the thought of them sleeping together was making him crazy.

Aaron was annoyed that her parents like Adrian for her. While back then, it was him that they like for GuiGui. He felt irritated right now while watching GuiGui and Adrian at the back yard. They seemed to be talking about something serious. But Adrian kept grinning at her.

Oh, he wanted to beat the man. GuiGui seemed troubled and yet he could still grin like that? Where is his consideration toward GuiGui's feelings? If he was with GuiGui, he will hug her and comfort her.

The sight of GuiGui being troubled made him worry. The sight of her with that man made him jealous. But if he made a move, a move that would lead him to her, many people would get hurt.

The turn of events made him even more confused.