Chapter 10

My Dorky Next Door Neighbor

 

This Is It?!?!

GuiGui woke up on the eery sound of doorbell. She looked at the wall clock. It's 7am! She thought it might be Uncle Armand or Auntie Rose, so GuiGui grabbed her robe and ran towards the door.

It was Aaron who welcomed her. "Good morning, GuiGui!" he greeted excitedly which makes her irritated.

"It's very early to pissed me off, Aaron," GuiGui left him and she went inside.

"Did I wake you up?" Aaron followed her.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked sarcastically. Didn't he noticed she's still wearing pajamas?

GuiGui slept a couple of hours ago. Her Dad called from Chicago telling that Wang Zi is finding her.

That bastard! He still have the guts to look for her?

"No," he smiled.

GuiGui felt irritated. If she didn't get enough sleep, she had a bad mood. "Leave me alone, dork."

"Take a shower. We're going out today," he said.

What is he saying?

"We had an appointment today, right? I told you, I'll accompany you to the places where you want to go so be ready." Aaron smiled again.

"As in, now?"

"Yes."

GuiGui can't believe him. Yes, they talked about that thing but she didn't expected it to happen in an instant. They didn't talked about the places where she wanted to go. Besides, it's weekday today.

"You don't have work?"

"I don't have anything to do at work," he shrugged off his shoulders.

GuiGui started to fixed herself. She felt excited towards their day out. She left her country for a very long time. A lot of places she wanted to visit. GuiGui felt proud of Aaron. He impressed her with his determination.

After one and a half hour, she was ready. Sleeveless shirt inserted in skinny jeans and leather boots is what she's wearing. Aaron was wearing shirt and jeans too.

"Where are we going?" GuiGui asked as they went out of the house. A Ford Explorer was parked in front of them.

"You'll see," Aaron opened the door for her. "We'll eat breakfast outside."

"As you wish. I don't know what is your plan."

They went into the coffee shop first to take their breakfast. GuiGui kept on asking but Aaron kept quiet. He told that she will be happy to see where they're going. When the clock strikes ten, they headed to his surprise place.

GuiGui wanted to scream as soon as she saw their destination. They were inside a supermarket.

"This is it?" dismayed and irritated GuiGui asked.

"Yes. Surprise!" Aaron grinned. He picked the cart they were going to use.

GuiGui turned around. He got her there. She believed he will took her to a very beautiful place but then, they went into a supermarket. It was so annoying! Much better she continued her sleep.

"GuiGui," Aaron followed her. "Where are you going?"

GuiGui smirked. "Home."

"We haven't stroll around," he stopped her.

"If this is some kind of a joke, Aaron, it isn't funny," GuiGui hissed.

"Wait," he started to laugh. "What's wrong if I bring you here?"

"What's wrong?" GuiGui wanted to scream. "You're asking me what's wrong? You should tell me in the first place that we're going to a supermarket so I didn't felt too much excited about it!"

Aaron laugh so loud. "You're very hotheaded. We passed by only. I noticed that you don't have enough stocks in your house," he explained. "Since we're going out, might as well do this thing, you know. But you should pay for these since it's your stocks."

Aaron was right, she don't have anything in their house. Maybe while he was waiting for her to prepare, he roam around the house and saw the kitchen empty. GuiGui had planned to go shopping but he already did it for her.

GuiGui stared at Aaron. If he was planning to pissed her off, then he would get beaten from head to foot.

"Make sure that you had a great plan for us today," GuiGui warned him.

"Ohh, so scary," Aaron teased and pulled her hand towards the supermarket.