Chapter 32

My Dorky Next Door Neighbor

 

Will Never Be Hers

It was already noon when GuiGui woke up. Aaron took her back to the cabin around 3 am. They made love all night. They made love like they really loved each other. It was like eternity.

She admitted, it was difficult for her. Aaron was the first and only man who took her. When he found that out, he stared at her with both confussion and gladness. He seemed happy to know that he was the first. She loved him more for that.

She excitedly stood up and fixed herself. Adrian was not there. She was excited to tell her friend what happened. She went out giggling knowing that Adrian like Aaron for her so much. She went out smiling and looked for the people around.

When she was about to pass by Aaron's cabin, the door opened and Aaron came out... with Hebe. Hebe is hugging Aaron, wearing a two-piece swimsuit. Aaron's arms is wrapped around her shoulders. GuiGui was so stunned when the two kissed.

The lovers looked at her. Hebe smiled sweetly and greeted her. Guilt was written all over Aaron's face. He can't stand looking at her directly.

She knew it was coming. She knew that everything she do, Aaron will not be hers. Hebe owns his heart.

Her heart tightened on what she had witnessed. Hebe was there with Aaron. Her happiness ended so quickly. She felt numb, without feelings.

GuiGui didn't know where she got her strength to nod at them. Then she walked out without knowing where to go. She told to herself last night, she will not blame anyone.

She didn't want to feel anything but right now, all she could feel was guilt and remorse.

###########################################################

Hey guys!

I've got a short update here coz I want to take this opportunity to say that...

Three chapters left and it will come to an end.

Don't be sad coz I'm going back with a new GuiLun fanfic!

Isn't it great?!?!

Thanks for reading my stories!

See yah! Ciao!

xxxooo, afhilangie =D