D-DAY - Part 2

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BANG*

 

The enemy dropped dead. Momo snapped her head around and saw the other Seventeen members coming out with guns blazing. They came at the right time too. The allies were greatly compromised and almost out of ammo.

 

The chief was really angry of course. He then pressed a button, which engaged mini guns mounted on the walls of the lobby. Chaeyoung looked up and saw what was about to happen. With all the air in her lungs, she screamed.

 

CY: EVERYONE FIND COVER!!!! MINI GUNS!!! MINI GUNS ON THE WALL!!!!

 

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT*

 

The guns fired and killed the people who failed to take cover in time. Bodies of enemies and allies slowly dropped one by one. The others took advantage of this and used them as meat shields. Chaeyoung kept her melee weapons and picked up a magnum of a dead soldier and fired at the chief.

 

C: AHHHHH!!!!

 

The bullet crushed his leg. Chaeyoung smirked as she continued to use up the rounds as the enemy fired back at her.

 

C: YOU FOOLS!!! ARE YOU BLIND?! WHY CAN’T ALL OF YOU AIM?!?!?!

 

The men focus all their artillery on Chaeyoung. Dahyun and the other seventeen members covered Chaeyoung while Jihyo and Seungkwan went to look for Jeongyeon and Mina with Tzuyu and Sana. The chief punched the buttons again but the Mini guns had already run out of bullets.

 

The others emerged from their hiding spots and the sounds of gunfire and weapons clashing could be heard. The chief took things in to his own hands and fired his rifle from side to side. “ANI! MOMO!!!” Mr. Hirai screamed. Just as the bullet was about to hit her, Dias jumped in and took the bullet for her.

 

His heart was shot. Mr. Hirai ran to him and took his hand.

 

Dias: Make sure… you keep your word…

 

Hirai: I promise… you died a brave man… we will avenge you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Test Laboratories]

 

JY: Geezzz… how big is this place…

 

MI: How many labs do they even have…

 

JY: Jihyo said it was this level only…

 

MI: We have no choice we have to check one by one.

 

JY: If only we asked her to come along…

 

Mina and Jeongyeon checked every lab laboriously but failed to find Nayeon. They stood in the last laboratory they checked and scratched their heads in frustration. Jeongyeon swept the beakers and test tubes off the table in anger and slammed her fist down, denting the table.

 

MI: Jeongyeon… rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter