Dahyun's Escape - Part 1

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Forest]

 

Sana led the way through the dark forest while Mina tagged along at the back, keeping the vulnerable hunters in the middle. The four walked around aimlessly in the forest trying to get a scent or sign of their other three allies.

 

Sana suddenly stopped in her tracks causing Jihyo, Momo and Mina to collide into her; they toppled like dominos. "Ow--" Sana covered Jihyo's mouth while pointing into the dark. "Mwo..." Momo asked. "Lunatic" Mina hissed.

 

Sana then crept up slowly and signaled the others to follow. The four of them then walked around the circumference of where the lunatic was. As they walked closer, they could hear the disgusting slurping and cracking of bones. The lunatic seems to be feeding on an animal.

 

Jihyo gaged a few times but was still doing well. “Get down!!!” Momo suddenly hissed. All of them listened and lied flat on the floor. Just as Momo expected, more lunatics rushed mindlessly to the carcass. A fight for blood started of course and the four witnessed the lunatics killing one another for the carcass.

 

While the fight was happening, the four tried to crawl away on their bellies but Sana accidentally cracked a twig, which caught the attention of the lunatics. There was dead silence as the lunatics looked around and sniffed the air. The four were sweating and trembling in fear as they stayed still.

 

A lunatic walked towards their direction. It came closer and closer and closer. Then it stopped just a few inches from them. “AHHHHHHH!” It howled. The four thought they were doomed for but the lunatic ran away. Looks like another lunatic stole it away.

 

After the howling died down, Mina and Sana lifted their heads up and scanned the surroundings. Still cautious, they whispered, “It’s clear…” They all then stood up from the muddy ground and co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter