Getting To Safety - Part 1

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Vampire Lair]

 

V: HOW DARE YOU!!!

 

NY: You were just foolish to trust me.

 

V: PUNISH HER!

 

3 lunatics darted out from the second level towards Nayeon who was in front of the throne. This time, Nayeon fought back. She darted on to the chandelier causing the three lunatics to crash into each other and got knocked out.

 

V: GET HER!!!!!!!

 

Vampira boomed as she smashed her fist in the throne in anger. 5 other lunatics charged but with a kick, smack, punch and pull, Nayeon easily defeated them. Lunatics continuously pour into the room trying to attack Nayeon. They did get a few scratches and bruises on her but Nayeon persisted.

 

She then picked up a fire iron lying by the fireplace and used that to defend herself. After a few slashes, stabs and s, more lunatics dropped dead around her. However, more lunatics came. Nayeon was now tired and cornered.

 

She backed away. Each step she took got her nearer to the hellish flames of the fireplace. She then stuck the fire iron into a piece of log and swung it out, casing the flames and oil to burn the lunatics. She kicked a few more pieces of wood in and threw the oil at the lunatics.

 

Some oil got on them but they didn’t flinch. They continued towards Nayeon. “AHHHHH!” With all her might, Nayeon stabbed and swung another piece of log at the lunatics causing them to catch on fire. The lunatics howled in pain as the hungry flames consumed them.

 

Vampira’s blood boiled as she charged through the smoke and towards Nayeon. Nayeon coughed and hacked but managed to pull herself together to dodge the attack. Just as Vampira went for Nayeon, the oiled floor caught on fire and prevented her from doing so.

 

“YOU MUTTTTT!!!!!!!” Vampira screamed in anger. Nayeon immediately went to the antidote room to find the cure but wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter