7 Days

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Experiment Lab]

 

Nayeon's body was immersed in some green transparent liquid, which the chief calls it "Revival Bath". It was supposed to restore a person's life as the bath's nutrients get absorbed into the body and restores all cell and organ function.

 

Nayeon was the 40th test subject they had so far and they wanted to test if she would survive or show no signs like the other failures. The Scientists worked around the clock to keep tract of Nayeon and that effort soon paid off.

 

Nayeon could hear voices around her. The last thing she remembered was her blanking out at the Vampire’s lair after Vampira slammed her on the shelves. She slowly forced her eyes open, trying to get her pupils used to the bright lights.

 

It was a blur for Nayeon, the whole room was white, making her question if she was dead and in heaven, but in reality, she did not know that it was hell on Earth. “She’s awake!” A nurse runs to her side and shouted for a doctor to come.

 

“I’m here. Inform the chief. I’ll check her vitals”

 

After a few minutes…

 

C: Where is she?

 

“Ah Chief you are here, she is currently in a stable condition. Nothing seems to be amiss.”

 

C: Good Good~ As soon as she is able, send her to the testing room~ This Vampire/ human hybrid might be our success~

 

‘What? Vampire/ human hybrid? What is the difference from normal vampires?’ Nayeon thought to herself as the drowsiness took over her again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[7 Days]

 

“Give the Yakuza 7 Days to prepare. We will storm the building with whatever men we have gathered.”

 

Momo smiled as she heard that message for her father, her father rarely showed that he cared for the blonde. She smiled. Soon, the rattling sound of keys could be heard in the corridor. JeongHan darted away gracefully and swiftly, avoiding the guard’s sight.

 

“Yoo Joengyeon. Come forward”

 

Jeongyeon complied as she dragged her steps towards the door to get cuffed. A bag was placed over her head and she was dragged in to a pure white room with a combat mat.

 

C: Hello Jeongyeon~

 

The chief’s voice echoed through the room. Jeongyeon snapped her head around to find the source but failed. Suddenly, the door opened to reveal guards taking a girl with a bag over her head in to the same room. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter