Nayeon Is Back

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JH: SHE’S AWAKE!!! IT WORKED!!! IT WORKED!!!

 

Jeongyeon bolted up and to the medical bay where Nayeon was now resting. Momo followed suit and within seconds, everyone was at the medical bay. Momo looked at Jihyo and gave her a pressing face. Jihyo knew, nodded and approached Nayeon.

 

JH: Unnie… do you know who I am?

 

One of the side effects was still memory loss but it has not been widely experimented. Nayeon cocked her brows and looked at them. Jihyo moved closer and asked again.

 

JH: Unnie, I’m Jihyo, do you remember me?

 

NY: Mwo?

 

JH: You don’t remember?

 

NY: Of course I do you dummy, why are all of you acting so weird?

 

MM: You don’t remember what happened to you?

 

NY: All I know is I woke up here after Vampira smashed me on to the shelf…

 

JH: Jihyo took down notes. Apparently, the antidote causes memory loss of her being a hybrid. Momo hugged Nayeon tightly and cried. She thought she was going to lose her forever. Nayeon looked aaround and her sights land on Jeongyeon. She had her head down and hands in her pockets.

 

TY: I’m hungry, Sana unnie, Mina unnie, wanna get something to eat?

 

SN: Sure~

 

MI: Moguri, shall we go hunting?

 

Momo’s eyes lit up and she nodded her head. Jihyo caught on well and requested S.coups to “help” her in the lab, leaving Jeongyeon alone. Jeongyeon was unable to look at Nayeon. She knew if she did, she would lose her dignity. Nayeon smiled and asked Jeongyeon to come over. Jeongyeon did not.

 

Using whatever is left of her energy, Nayeon tried to walk towards Joengyeon but her legs were still weak. She fell but Jeongyeon was able to catch her and tuck her in bed again. Jeongyeon turned to leave but Nayeon held on to her.

 

NY: Jeongie… don’t leave…

 

JY: ….

 

NY: Come here~

 

Nayeon pulled Jeongyeon and she followed. Jeongyeon sat with Nayeon on her bed, still unable to look at the latter. Nayeon bent her head a little and talked to Jeongyeon like as though she was a child.

 

NY: Jeongyeon ah~ What’s the matter?

 

She cupped her hands on Jeongyeon’s face and lifted it up slowly.

 

NY: Aigooo! My Jeongie is crying? Why? Come here~

 

She pulled Joengyeon into her embrace, causing Jeongyeon to sob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter