Gaining trust - Part 4

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ace’s Dorm]

 

CY: You are just lying because you don’t want us to meet!

 

DH: She really said that to me! Chaeng please listen to me...

 

CY: No. NO! You didn’t trust me so why should I trust you?!

 

NY: ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU! I just got discharged from the hospital and I have to deal with you two?!

 

Chaeyoung went into her room and slammed the door while Dahyun just plopped on the couch sighing. Nayeon went to rest in her room, Momo went to check on Chaeyoung while Jihyo sat beside Dahyun.

 

JH: Daguri-ah, what’s wrong?

 

DH: I was stalking Chaeng and I saw her with the vampire called Tzuyu… They were really close together… they like eachother- no Chaeng has fallen for her.

 

JH: It’s neither good nor bad… She protected Chaeyoung that day…

 

DH: Ani. She threatened me. She as a motive of getting close to Chaeng… but she just doesn’t want to listen…I know those things can’t be trusted but I have a bad feeling…

 

JH: Aigoo… I understand Dubu… Unnie will see what she can do.

 

Just then, Momo came out of the room shaking her head. Jihyo frowned. She looked at Dahyun, “Maybe you should go apologise… you were wrong too…”

 

With that, Jihyo and Momo went into the room they shared with Nayeon. Dahyun sighed and got up, heading towards her room. She peered into the room to see Chaeyoung sobbing under the blankets.

 

She walked towards her bed and sat on it. “Chaeyoung…” She reached out to uncover the blanket but Chaeyoung held on tightly. “GO AWAY!”

 

Dahyun persisted making Chaeyoung more annoyed. “MWO!” Chaeyoung sat up and pushed her unnie away. “I don’t want to talk to you!”

 

DH: What’s with your attitude!

 

CY: So you came here to argue with me again?!

 

DH: Son Chaeyoung!

 

CY: If you are SOOO bored and think Tzuyu is evil, then go hunt and till her! Since your opinion matters MORE THAN MIN-

 

“Hajima!” Dahyun screamed as Chaeyoung’s head snapped to the right. Chaeyoung’s left cheek was thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter