One Ace Down

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hideout]

 

Jihyo the TV monitor to see that all the channels were reporting on an explosion. Their eyes widened. The HQ explosion. Jihyo was devastated. Losing Seungkwan was painful enough but the thought of losing her team, who were like family, was horrible.

 

Tzuyu sat Jihyo down while Sana brewed a cup of coffee for her. Mina on the other hand, was still calm and collected. She sat on the opposte side of Jihyo and took her hand.

 

MI: Hey, everything is going to be fine alright? I’m sure they will make it.

 

JH: How is it possible to survive a blast like that?

 

MI: You hunters are aces, I’m sure that they will survive.

 

JY: Yea… I remember fighting the archer at the park… she’s a tough one…

 

TY: Unnie, why are you here? You should rest in the bed!

 

JY: Aigoo, I’m fine already… Can you get me some water?

 

TY: Sure~

 

Sana soon came back with the coffee and passed it to Jihyo. “Yea, to be honest, we love fighting against you guys. We finally found a worthy opponent~” Sana chimed in.

 

*BANG BANG BANG*

 

All of them turned their attention from the table to the door. They shot a look at each other and grabbed the nearest weapon they had around them and crept to the door. Jihyo lift up her hand and counted to 3 before they flung the door open.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.coups was preparing for another charge but suddenly, the door flung open, causing him to roll in to the room. He massaged his nape and groan in pain as Jihyo rushed to tend to him.

 

CY: A little help here…

 

Mina and Sana ran out to help Chaeyoung carry Momo and Dahyun in. Mina immediately rushed Momo to the medical bunk with Jihyo following behind while Sana helped Chaeyoung to prop Dahyun on to the couch. Jeongyeon went to get some water while Tzuyu helped S.coups up.

 

After a while, Jihyo joined them in the living room and looked at Dahyun.

 

CY: Don’t worry, she is just knocked out. She’ll come to…

 

JH: Alright… how did all of you escape?

 

CY: we found the chief before we escaped and he threatened to bomb the place and…

 

S.coups: Many died… including Momo’s father and…

 

CY: I killed Vernon.

 

JH: MWO??!

 

CY: He shot Momo unnie!

 

S.coups: WHAT?! WAE?!
 

CY: That I don’t know… I just arrived when the shooting happened… I guess only Momo would know… she passed out while on the way here…

 

JH: She lost a lot of blood but she’ll be fine, Mina is taking care of her

 

S.coups: Jihyo ya… ahem… did you know—

 

JH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter