Gaining trust - Part 1

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Vampire’s Lair]

 

“ARRHH!” Jeongyeon screamed in pain. Her breath was deep and rapid, tears start to emerge as she took the pain.

 

MI: Well, since we can regenerate then you won’t mind if the torture was longer right~? HAHAHAHAHAH!

 

JY: AH-!

 

Vampire: Your highness, the lord is here.

 

MI: Bring him in~

 

L: What’s all this noise about!

 

Mina smiled warmly and tried to calm him down. “GAG HER! Such a nuisance! … … Come your majesty, shall we talk in a quieter place?”

 

“MMM!!!” The vampire whipped her back causing it to arch. The whole room was filled with the muffled screams of Jeongyeon and her deep breathing.

 

Vampire: HEH! That’s what you GET for BETRYING US!

 

With that sentence, he dropped the whip and walked towards Jeongyeon with a knife. “MMMM~ I wonder what the blood of and Ace tastes like~” He slit her wrist, causing Jeongyeon to flinch in pain and the bleeding wound.

 

Vampire: AH~ REFRESH—

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Sana who was witnessing the beating jumped down and hit the bloodsucker. “HOW DARE YOU! How dare you drink an Ace’s blood!”

 

V: I-I’m sorry! I-

 

SN: Your job is to punish her! Not to have a meal!

 

MI: WHAT IS ALL THIS NOISE ABOUT! The lord left because of you fools!

 

Sana explained and that caused Mina to be angrier. “Lock that Vampire and betrayer up!”

 

Just then, Tzuyu came back from her mission. “Boss, it seems like the archer is really close to the short one. If you want the archer to join you, I suggest blackmailing her with the short one.”

 

MI: How are we supposed to kidnap her?

 

TY: Don’t worry, give me a month’s time and I will bring her back.

 

MI: IF you don’t?

 

TY: I will.

 

MI: Mmmm~ I like your confidence~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Prison]

 

SN: Well already? Well, you regenerated fast even though that idiot drank quite a lot of blood.

 

JY: Did you just come here to mock me?

 

The air in the cellar got tense. “I was just worried… if I really hated you, I would’ve let him you dry…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter