Saving Nayeon - Part 1

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ace's Dorm]

 

MM: We were at the abandoned facility... North of here... WE HAVE TO GO!

 

MI: There seem to be a lunatic hotspot near there.

 

"Jeongyeo-!" Sana called but without saying a word, Jeongyeon bolted out of the open window towards the facility. The other vampires followed behind her while the hunters hopped into their Jeep and followed behind.

 

Nearing the facility, about 200m, the roaring of the Jeep softened and came to a stop. When the hunters got out of the Jeep, they could see Sana and Tzuyu holding a struggling Jeongyeon back.

 

SN: Ya! Unnie!

 

JY: LET ME GO!!

 

TY: Unnie, calm down first!...

 

JY: MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THERE! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOW-

 

Jeongyeon's head snapped to the right. Mina slapped Jeongyeon across the face hard; Jeongyeon shut ,but did not turn her head to face Mina.

 

She breathed heavily to calm herself down. "What dot you think you are doing?! You will risk your own and our lives! We can't go in without a plan! You being so rash, may get your friend killed!" Mina raised her voice.

 

Mina sighed, then composed herself again and gathered all of them to come up with a plan. After 20 minutes, they finalised the plan and moved in.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were assign to scout the area around the facility, since lunatics tend to leave humans alone.

 

Jihyo positioned themselves on a building opposite of the facility so she could snipe any lunatics that comes near the Jeep.

 

Momo and Mina stayed in the car so they can prepare to drive off as fast as possible. And Mina could safely give out instructions.

 

Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Sana were in charge of moving into the facility with Dahyun and Chaeyoung after they come back from their scouting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter