Dahyun's Escape - Part 2

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Army Van]

 

Dahyun slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was in one of the ally’s army vans. She immediately sat up but crashed back down due to her wounds hurting. “Ahh…” She moaned in pain. This alerted the figure and he ran to Dahyun’s side.

 

“Dahyun… are you okay? Lay still… you’re still hurt…”

 

DH: Vernon…

 

Vernon smiled at her and caressed her head with his hand. “What happened… How did you know I was there?... You will get into big trouble you know?...” Dahyun shot questions like a machine gun.

 

V: It’s okay… well, Nayeon sunbae came to find us while we were out patrolling… did you know she… became a lunatic?...

 

DH: *nods*

 

V: … sorry… but she was at your hideout and found a walkie-talkie. She passed it to us and all we could hear were sounds of the chief torturing you… It’s wrong and… I still lo…we did confront him but we failed so we used action. Now we are refugees.

 

DH: Were are we heading now?... how about the others?

 

V: Heading towards a place Nayeon sunbae told us about… Some of us stayed so as to get more information on the chief so for now, it’s just Seungkwan, S.Coups and I… Don’t worry alright? I promise we will find the others…

 

Dahyun soon fell asleep with Vernon holding oh to her hand and her head. He used to be Dahyun’s boyfriend when she first entered this hunter organization. But again, relationships were hard to maintain when one is free and the other is not.

 

While dating, the can suddenly get a mission that needed them to be dispatched somewhere. They never had the luxury to enjoy even a simple date. This slowly placed a strain on their relationship and so they decided to call it quits. Vernon still loves her but he knew too well where Dahyun’s heart belonged. But that doesn’t mean he would give up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Clearing]

 

Tzuyu heard something from a distance and woke Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung up. “Army truck…” Tzuyu hissed. Chaeyoung looked around for a weapon but only could find some sharp rocks. “How did they even find us…” Jeongyeon cursed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter