Unexpected Request - Part 2

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SN: We are not here to hurt you. We promise but please, let us enter…”

 

NY: The only danger we have is letting you in our house…

 

Jihyo peeked and noticed that the bloodsuckers looked almost tensed up. “Let them in. But don’t stand down.” The others look at Jihyo in disbelieve.

 

JH: Trust me.

 

The members trusted her. Jihyo would not make such bold moves if she weren’t sure of what she was doing. Taking risks was one of her fortes, making her a great leader the Hunters look up to.

 

 Being vampires, they only can enter when invited to. Once they got in to the hunter’s dorm, Sana darted to all the windows, closing them and drawing the curtains shut.

 

NY: What are you doing?

 

MI: I will explain later.

 

The hunters and the vampire sat in two different rows facing one another. They were having a silent moment when Chaeyoung interrupted. “Talk.”

 

MI: Well, we come to you guys because we need your help in the war. The lunatics have been active lately. Trying to hunt us down and drink our blood.

 

NY: Can’t you just tell them the blood points? They would return to normal like Jeongyeon won’t they?

 

JY: No… this class of lunatics are “Untreatable” thet have been starved for so long that no amount of blood can restore them. And about the blood points… All most all the points have been broken into by they mob…

 

JH: They only drink blood of normal and not humans?

 

SN: They think that a normal’s blood can heal them and give them power… They did try human blood but it didn’t work. So they are trying to hunt for Normals like us

 

TY: Especially us, since we are aces… So… we need you to help us…

 

MM: Protect you guys? Protect the people who tried to kill us?!?!

 

Jihyo grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter