Friendship Or Loyalty

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The situation seemed serious. The Swat, Army and the FBI were all there when the Aces arrived. The tactical police officer pulled them to the briefing area where they were planning their strategy of attacking.

 

Tactical officer: These stubborn bloodsuckers will not cooperate so we will be storming the building. Dahyun and Jihyo, you two and some of the other snipers will be stationed at the building a few blocks away. Shoot any vampire that comes out.

Momo, Chaeyoung, Nayeon, You two will be with the SWAT and army to kill anyone that is inside. We will get rid of these troublemakers!

 

NY: Are the Aces of the Vampires present?... as in the Black Swan and her group of vampires…

 

Tactical officer: That we are not certain. We have been observing them but saw no sign of the Black Swan or her aces. But they might come if we attack…

 

The aces nodded and got into their positions. Mission Raid, commence.

 

Chaeyoung and Momo were sent to check on one room. Chaeyoung kicked down the door while Momo jumped in first. They shined the torchlight around in the room. Nothing.

 

“AHHHHH!!!” they heard an officer shout. She ran to the location with other officers behind them to find a mutilated body dry of blood. But no vampire was present.

 

They all decided to stick together and soon they arrived to a room with metal double doors. They opened it. Pitch black. All of them immediately became cautious.

 

***FLASH***

 

“AHHHHHH!!!” The vampires howled in pain as the flash bang blinded them temporarily.

 

Tactical officer: Tango spotted! Snipers! Standby!

 

DH: Roger!

 

The SWAT threw in tear gas and a grenade to smoke and blast the Vampires out.

 

As the army ran outside to eliminate other Vampires. Nayeon noticed one coughing at the corner. She looked left and right to make sure no one was looking. “Jeongyeon…?”

 

JY: (cough)(cough) Get away! (cough)

 

Nayeon didn’t want Jeong yeon to get killed so she devised a plan. She hauled the injured bloodsucker and knocked down the back door. “(Cough) What- a-are you doing…” breathed the injured.

 

NY: There are snipers at the buil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter