Mission - Part 5

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Somewhere Along The Han River]

 

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu both engaged their metal claws while Chaeyoung picked up two broken pieces of metal pipes lying around since she lost her knuckle blades while being in the water and the other still in the dead Lunatic’s head.

 

‘AIIISHHHH!!!” Jeongyeon heaved a sigh and suddenly darted towards the lunatics “I . JUST. GOT . HERE . GIVE . ME . A . BREAK!!!” She swung her claws with every syllabus she said. Jeongyeon bent down with hands on her knees gasping for air when a lunatic jumped out.

 

Chaeyoung ran to her in lightning speed. ***THACK*** The pole collided hard with the head of the lunatic and sent it flying across the river bank and into the water. More lunatics came out, forcing the three to fight for their lives.

 

Tzuyu jumped up on to a tree and let gravity build up the force she was initially exerting, breaking the ribs of the lunatic. Chaeyoung kicked, stabbed and punched with great force due to her martial arts background, making her invincible to the lunatics. Jeongyeon grabbed on to the lunatic and then extended her claws, stabbing the lunatic in the heart and lungs.

 

The three were able to keep this up even though they were already tired but they knew they could not keep this up forever. And soon, their stamina ran out and it started to show. Jeongyeon’s reaction time became slower. Chaeyoung’s hits were weaker while Tzuyu got slower.

 

Then were now against each other’s back panting breathlessly. They saw no end to the number of lunatics that were coming towards them. “Ya… Human… You have done great by protecting us…” Jeongyeon uttered under her breathlessness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter