Mission - Part 4

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Han River]

 

“No… NO… ANI!!! Chief?!?!” Chaeyoung shouted in terror. The chief walked closer towards them. “You must be wondering why am I here~ Well, I have been searching for you guys. Leaving the headquarters without PERMISSION?! And now you are working with them?” The chief cracked his knuckles.

 

DH: Ani! I-it’s not like that!!—

 

C: I ONLY! … Believe what I see with my eyes. Stop giving excuses!

 

The chief snapped his fingers. The men pointed their guns in the air, engaging their guns. Dahyun then resorted to her quick thinking and decided to risk it. She took out her last arrow and shot it at the ground. A smoke screen. “YA!!!" The chief screamed while him and his men coughed. “20 seconds…” Dahyun uttered. “Mwo?!” Chaeyoung coughed. Dahyun then hit Chaeyoung’s pressure point, causing her to collapse into Jeongyeon’s hold.

 

“10 seconds…GO! Take her away from here! Back to the base!” She hissed at the vampires and pointed towards the river. “I can’t swim!” Tzuyu hissed. But she just got tossed into the water by Jeongyeon. "You better come back alive... I'm not going to take care of your girlfriend forever..." Jeongyeon growled. Dahyun smiled, "You really have a unique way of wishing luck to others don't you~?"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at Dahyun. She then carried Chaeyoung and dived. She swam to Tzuyu who was frailling around in the water. She dragged the two maknaes by the collar and swam with all her might, letting the river take them. Dahyun used her arm to cover her nose. “ 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0…Stay safe…” She uttered.

 

The chief coughed and hacked, “GET THEM!!!!” The men then collected themselves and fired in to the smoke as it cleared. Dahyun tired to dodge but got hit in her right shoulder. She shrieked in pain while pressing on her shoulder as she rolled around on the ground.

 

Two men then rushed up and grabbed her forcefully, intensifying her pain, and dragged her on to the car. Inside, Dahyun tired to put up a fight but they restrained her by holding her down and injecting a drug, causing her to pass out.

----------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter