The Soldier

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 NY: Where’s Dahyun and Chaeyoung?

 

DH: Some one called for me?

 

JH: You are back?

 

MM: I’m going to my room…

 

MI: *Sigh* I’ll go deal with her…

 

NY: What’s the matter? And why are you so messed up?

 

DH: Argh… Some soldier attacked me

 

S.coups: Are you okay?

 

DH: Yea…

 

TY: Did you find her?

 

DH: … No but I think she was the one who saved me though…

 

NY: Who is she?

 

JY: The one you call Chaeyoung… they had a fight…

 

SN: Didn’t people say they saw her jump into the river? How is she still alive?

 

NY: WHAT?!?!?! WHY?!?! All of you have some explaining to do!

 

After explaining the complicated sequence of events that happened, Nayeon was left dumbfounded but confused at the same time.

 

SN: In short, Momo wanted to shoot the chief but Vernon shot her. So Chaeyoung shot him, Dahyun, who was in love with him, saw.

 

JY: Yea and beat the out of me and the poor boy over there. She injured Chaeyoung and now she’s gone.

 

Nayeon furrowed her brows.

 

NY: How long has she been missing…

 

JH: A week…

 

Nayeon was about to nag at Dahyun but the latter got up and went in to the weapons area to reload her weapons before she went out in search of the mysterious red head again. Before she left, Jihyo treated her wounds and told the to keep a lookout for the rumored Chief’s soldier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The others were busy with their own things and so Tzuyu took the chance to slip out. Vampires can travel fast but she wanted to save energy, so she took a cab instead. She requested the driver to head to Incheon train station. From there, she traveled to an apartment area. She knocked on the door.

 

It took awhile for the person to open but when she did, she dragged Tzuyu into the apartment quickly and locked the doors. She even double-checked to see if the door was locked while Tzuyu helped herself to the blood supply in the fridge.

 

TY: Blehh…. How old is this packet of blood…

 

“Appreciate it while you can…”

 

TY: It’s hard being a vampire isn’t it? Don’t worry~ You will get used to it and control your temptations~

 

“I didn’t ask for this life…”

 

TY: I saved you from drowning…

 

“ I saved you! You culdn't even swim! AND I would rather drown than to become one of you…”

 

TY: You have a bathtub in your little apartment~

 

“Don’t push it Chou Tzuyu… Why did you come?”

 

TY: Ah, I was going to tell you that you shouldn’t have appeared in front of that hunter like that… She thought she saw you…

 

“Well… good thing she THOUGHT…”

 

TY: She’s out to kill you… a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter