Mission - Part 3

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Lunatic Lair]

 

"What else do you want from me?! You promised to let me go if got one of them! Y-You CHEAT!!" Nayeon struggled to break free of the metal chains that trapped her in place. The "big boss", leader of the lunatics, Vampira, simply just laughed at Nayeon.

 

Vampira : You turned out to be useful then I thought~ Now now, Nayeon... I'm the one that provides YOU blood. Do you want to starve?

 

Nayeon's stomach growled, and caught the attention of Vampira whose smirk became wider. Nayeon clenched her jaw and fist together. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to forget the pain her stomach created due to hunger.

 

V: How weak... This isn't as harsh as what I suffered for the past few years when YOU and YOUR VAMPIRES casted me out.

 

NY: I'm not even part of them!!! 

 

V: SHUT-- ... and now see how much the vampire community has crumbled! All of you used to be people I trusted! But all of you left me to starve...TURNING ME INTO THIS LUNATIC I AM NOW!!!

 

"Ah--" Vampira clenched her fist and swung hard towards Nayeon's stomach, knocking the air out of her. Nayeon dropped onto her knees and almost fell flat to the ground but her chains prevented it. Vampira looked down in disgust at Nayeon then cleared .

 

Just then, a lunatic interrupted abruptly to report on the status of the Han River. Vampira immediately snapped and slammed her hand on the armrest of her throne. “Anyway, it seems your friends are creating trouble at the Han river… Deal with it! I will not give this throne back to that Black Swan!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Han River]

 

Just as the Jeep drove away, a lunatic jumped out of the bushes towards Tzuyu. She easily caught him by the neck. She activated the extension of the claws, causing it to stab right through the lunatic’s throat leaving the lifeless body on the ground.

 

Dahyun managed well even on the ground; her quick reflexes allowed her to hit even a ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter