Familiar Face

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Park]

 

Nayeon reached the park with the other hunters following behind her. She snapped her head left and right to look for any sign of the bloodsucker.

 

CY: Unnie what wrong?

 

NY: No time to explain, split up and find her now!

 

JH: Chaeyoung, Dahyun, you two go that way. Moguri and I will go there. Nayeon unnie…. MWO!? Where is she?!

 

Momo pointed to her left. “Aigoo…Alright lets go!”

 

All of the hunters split up and started their search.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[12:40am]

 

CY: Unnie, why is Nayeon unnie acting like that?

 

DH: Beats me, I have no idea too… But I wonder what’s between her and that er…

 

***Rustle Rustle***

 

DH: SHHH-!

 

Both girls stop in their tracks. They saw two figures darting around at the corner of their eyes. “Vampires…?” Chaeyoung uttered. Chaeyoung took out her bladed knuckle rings, wore them and clenched her fist tightly. While Dahyun drew out her bow and arrow.

 

They stood back-to-back and turned 360 degrees slowly, covering each other’s back. Suddenly, two beautiful girls emerged from behind the bushes.

 

“Omo! Sana unnie! They have weapons… are they robbers…” said the tall one.

 

“Aigoo T-Tzuyu ah, don’t worry…” Said the squirrel like one.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun de-tensed their body and put down their weapons. “What are you doing here this late at night? It’s dangerous” Warned Dahyun.

 

CY: We thought you were one of them…

 

TY: One of whom…? V-Vampires…?

 

“CHAENG! DUBU!!! BECAREFUL THEY ARE-“ Before Jihyo could finish, Sana and Tzuyu smirked, slowly revealing their fangs.The two maknaes obviously had no time to react so Jihyo fired a shots. Chaeyoung and Dahyun darted away to prevent themselves from getting shot.

 

TY: AH!!

 

SN: TZUYU!!! YOU ALL WILL PAY!!

 

Tzuyu got shot on the back of her shoulder and fell to the ground while Sana went for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung recovered in time and clenched her knuckle rings and started attack the bloodsucker.

 

Dahyun wasted no time and Drew her Bow and arrow to finish the shot vampire. Just as she shot, a red head darted towards the tallest, picked her up and darted on to the tree branch.

 

She stood there carrying the injured. As the clouds past the moon, the moonlight eliminated her face. It was her, Black Swan; Leader of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter