Aftermath - Part 1

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IM BACK FOR NOW.... But in 1 week's time, i have to take like a 2 week long break for school work... I PROMISE i have like many chapters on standby.... FORGIVE ME 

 

[Room 1 – Jihyo]

 

Jihyo thought she freed but little did she know, she was stuck in a maze of walls that change and filled with Lunatics. She proceeded with caution when she came to a corner.

 

Snapping her head back and forth, she checked her front and her back while leaning against the wall. Suddenly, she heard shuffling. It was getting louder and louder. Her heart raced as 3 lunatics came charging at her.

 

She tightens her grip on the switchblades and charged back. A kick, a stab, a crack and a swoosh later, the three corpses fell on to the floor. Jihyo continued and came to a junction. Left or right…

 

Right. She ended in a room again. This time a well lit white room. The wall closed behind her and a hole opened up in the ceiling. Jihyo prayed to herself that it was not one of those movie scenes where the room fills with water.

 

Thank heavens it wasn’t. But it was the Vampire called Sana who entered.

 

SN: Ah! I see you have reached the end~ But before that, you have to get past me~

 

JH: Challenge accepted.

 

Jihyo swung her blade; Sana dodged and gave a leg swipe. Jihyo darted away summersaulting over Sana. “Impressive~” The vampire commended. “But can you be quick like me~?” Sana suddenly appeared behind Jihyo and kneed her in the back, causing her to fall over.

 

Before Jihyo could get up, Sana kicked her; she laid on her back while Sana stepped on her wrist causing her blade to fall out. “Well, an ace hunter? Still as weak as the last time!”

 

Sana picked up the knife and raised Jihyo knife up. Jihyo’s heart thumped as she tries to reach for her other knife.

 

SN: Any last words~?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter