Mission - Part 6

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hideout]

 

Sana started to worry at Dahyun’s last phrase. By now, Mina and Momo already healed due to the antidote and Vampire blood treatments respectively. They went to the planning room to try to find out where the other three were. Finding Nayeon was not the priority now.

 

JH: How…how…how…. How are we going to find them…

 

SN: Can they be still around han river? Maybe caught by the chief?

 

MI: Caught by lunatics?

 

MM: Umm… maybe…the chief must have found the four of them. The other three somehow escaped, possibly via the river while Dahyun distracted or something and got caught.

 

SN: RIVER?!?!?! EOTTEOGE?! Ani…

 

MI: She means Tzuyu can’t swim.

 

MM: The three then drifted via the river to somewhere? Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung can swim right? They probably dragged Tzuyu along.

 

JH: HIRAI MOMO! FOR ONCE YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!! Yorobun! We are heading to the Han river! Pack some necessities and let’s go!

 

They drove around slowly in the jeep with its lights offed so as to not attract any attention if the search team for them was still around. Since Mina and Sana were vampires and could see in the dark, they were assigned to scout for places where the others could have swam out.

 

Momo drove while Jihyo manned the sniper incase of any ambushes from the lunatics or the chief. They arrived at the area they were last at and decided to inspect the area. True enough, Dahyun had used her smoke arrow to create a divergent but what was worrying was Chaeyoung’s knuckle blade.

 

MM: Jihyo! Look… Chaeyoung wouldn’t have left this here…

 

MI: I have a feeling She had to be knocked out. She wouldn’t have left her friend alone would she?

 

SN: Even if she was knocked out, Jeongyeon would not let her drown or anything, she keeps her words well.

 

Jihyo relaxed a little and they continued their drive down stream. Soon Sana spotted a potential area where Jeongyeon could have went. As they got nearer, Mina cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter