Saving Nayeon - Part 5

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hideout]

 

Chaeyoung was carrying the walkie-talkie and realised that that it has lost the connection with the other end of the walkie-talkie. She shrugged it off and continued to carry the boxes of weapons and necessities. After they finished, she then got into the back of the van and tossed the hungry Jeongyeon and Tzuyu a blood bag each.

 

Both of them slurped the blood up hungrily while the others looked at them in disgust. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon glared at them but and then continued to feast on their meal. Before S.coups started the engine, Seungkwan who was in the passenger seat, stopped him.

 

He then placed his finger on his lips and pointed to the crackling walkie-talkie. “Hello…. Crrrrrr hello?.... crrrr can you hear me?” The others held their breaths and the car went dead silent. They were afraid that it was the chief again.

 

“Crrrrr…. Hello? If you are who I think you are… crrrr Daiki, if you can hear me crrrr this is Mic crrrr”

 

Chaeyoung’s eye’s lit up as she pulled the walkie-talkie to . She then sang a song that only they knew she would sing. “Manyage….”

 

“Naega gandamyeon… My Daiki!!! You are okay thank god!!!”

 

CY: Unnie… (Sniff)(Sniff)…

 

JH: Chaengie don’t cry~ Unnie is safe alright… We can see that you are outside our base now… who are you with?

 

DH: Eagle here~

 

MM: DUBU!!!!!
 

DH: Annyeong jokbal~ I miss you guys… We are with Vernon, Seungkwan and S.Coups…

 

JH: We missed you too… so did the bloodsuckers~ Alright, listen to unnie okay? Come to the Yakuza compound now!

 

Without saying anymore, S.Coups stepped on the gas and they drove towards the compound. Seungkwan then asked for the walkie-talkie and asked for Jihyo. “Annyeong Jihyo ya… I just want to say that I’m sorry… I’m happy to hear that you are alright…”

 

“S-seungkwan… Annyeong… yea… anyway, can we talk later?”

 

SK: S-sure…

 

The line went quiet and so did the atmosphere in the van. They knew the history behind Jihyo and Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter