Mission - Part 2

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Han River]

 

Dahyun fell to the ground, dogging the bullet that hit the lunatic behind her. “YA! Unnie! That was uncalled for!” Dahyun sulked. Jihyo just laughed at the girl and told her to pay more attention to her surroundings.

 

Tzuyu was still back at the medical bunk so she can rest more while Sana was with her. Sana did insist on going but only got stopped by Mina telling her that it was an order to stay with Tzuyu.

 

A lunatic ran towards Mina. She extended her bladed gloves and charged towards it. With a few swings, the lifeless corpse fell on to the ground. 5 More lunatics came out charging at her. She managed to slash one  but got scratched by the other.

 

MM: Mina! YA!

 

Momo swung her blade and decapitated the lunatic. Mina, who had fallen onto the ground tried to stand up but the scratch was too deep that it hurt a lot. “Just rest a bit… I’ll cover you!” Momo said in the most seriousness. Momo might have killed 10 lunatics but it was too many to count. She was tired and panting but she did not back down. This time, she promised she would protect Mina.

 

As 6 other lunatics came walking towards them, Momo went in to her fight stance and ripped off her mask so she could breathe better. “Come and get me!” She shouted as she tighten the grip on her katana. The lunatics laughed hysterically.

 

L 1: You couldn’t even protect Nayeon~ What makes you think you can protect Mina? Just hand her over to us~

 

L 5: I heard you didn’t protect Mina when you were young…You left.

 

L 3: Just give up…. Weakling

 

Momo’s eye’s filled up with tears. “AHHHH!” Momo let out a war cry as she swung at the lunatics. Mina could see the frustration, anger and sadness that Momo was finally letting out. Mina felt a throbbing pain in the left side of the chest as Momo continued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter